EXPIRED

help. looking for free delivery code for boots white goods

boots seem to be the cheapest we have found for a tumble dryer but delivery is £20. just wondered if anyone knew of a delivery code or any other code for them please? would be much appriciated and repped!!

6 Comments

Original Poster

or a next code?????

Free delivery code for next L4006. Have not tried this myself but was sent it.

Original Poster

Twinx;6793389

Free delivery code for next L4006. Have not tried this myself but was … Free delivery code for next L4006. Have not tried this myself but was sent it.

unfortunately didnt work. anyone know any for pixmania either please?? (free deliver code?)

Sorry must be user specific as works on my account. I got sent this by email L4008 but it could aslo be user specific.
Pixmania
£20 off £500 - PIXUK091102
£8 off £200 - PIXUK091101
Hope you have some luck with these

Cant help with codes, but just wanted to remind you to use your advantage card (1 point = 1p to spend in store) and also if you go through topcashback you get 3.5% cashback (and extra 1% of that amount at the moment)

Original Poster

thankyou!! double the cashback to quidco!! rep to you both! although decided to go with the upgrade to what i was looking for from dixons as its the cheapest!! dont suppose you know any codes for there please? neext to get one ordered asap!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710954
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would917
    3. What would be HELL to you?2944
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351

See more discussions