Groups

HELP!! Looking for phone & boardband providers with no credit check??

Hi,
    I'm looking for boardband & phone providers that I don't need credit checks for??

I have a debt relief order due to personal & private reasons, please don't judge....
    I have been refused the bt basic & virgin

12 Comments

Pretty sure the Sky landline and bb package I took online mid-2015 had no credit check associated with it - just a refundable £5 deposit paid by card (where presumably the validity of the card was the only "identity" check performed). Certainly do not remember seeing the required "you agree to credit check" disclosure. Maybe worth investigating?

...and if Sky ticks your boxes, don't forget the current Sky 12m £12/month ADSL+phone offer, or 18m £18.40/month fibre+phone deal (both + setup & router delivery charges) promotioncode.sky.com/cam…k28

tap up your friendly neighbour for their wifi code and pay a contribution?

Well, I know that Giffgaff mobile plans don't require a credit check. I've also just had a Google and apparently a Scottish company called Tentel (which I'd never heard of) don't require credit checks for any of their broadband and home phone packages.

Now tv have a no contract plan.

I was in the same boat a couple of years back (IVA) and managed quite well with a rolling 30 day contract with three and tethered to it for my internet , they are doing a 30gb month one at the moment, but all depends how much data you need, I was lucky and had the one plan, worked well and was fast enough even on 3G to run 4 or 5 devices......

Original Poster

don't you need the internet for now tv?

Virgin does a prepaid package kind a thing u buy it from their shop n plug it in if u already have connection n they activate it then u pay by direct debit but it does show in my credit file. For phone would u not consider a mobile or void phone

The house I got Virgin in was black listed
    And applied through website it refused CONNECTION so I bought that router n details n plugged it in n called to activate

You can pay for Sky with a credit card (if you have one), I signed up in a fake name to get a "new customer discount" and paid on CC so I guess there were no credit checks!

Another customer of Sky here that did not get credit checked.

japes

You can pay for Sky with a credit card (if you have one), I signed up in … You can pay for Sky with a credit card (if you have one), I signed up in a fake name to get a "new customer discount" and paid on CC so I guess there were no credit checks!

Result !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. JBHIFI.CO.UK warning SCAMMERS2643
      2. Easyjet - book now or wait?35
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?67
      4. Dell Outlet Alternatives22

See more discussions