Help-- looking for something posted the other day

Found 15th Jul
Hi all, the other day (possibly about 4/5 days ago) I saw a stackable type storage unit for something like £24.99 or £29.99 stupidly I forgot to save the link, I think it's possibly from Amazon, and is similar to below but a lot cheaper.... Could anyone help please
2985065-qQKEh.jpg
Community Updates
AskOther
5 Comments
Aww thanks but it's neither of them it's got the front bits on it so it looks more like storage boxes than a shelving unit and I think some ads different sizes so you can hang clothes etc in them....i knee I should have brought it abs. I saw it xx
sparklekay8758 m ago

Aww thanks but it's neither of them it's got the front bits on it so it …Aww thanks but it's neither of them it's got the front bits on it so it looks more like storage boxes than a shelving unit and I think some ads different sizes so you can hang clothes etc in them....i knee I should have brought it abs. I saw it xx

Have a look at your browsing history. Search for hotukdeals.com in your browser's history page (if you are on Chrome, it's chrome://history) and you will see everything you have viewed on this site.
Edited by: "jamie015" 15th Jul
Thanks but stupidly I cleared all my histories x
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants