Groups

Help! Lost instructions for bunk beds..

Has anyone by any chance purchased and kept the instructions for this bunk bed
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

we have had them as single beds but need to put them as bunks - asap as I'm having a new baby next week and can't find the instructions anywhere.. trying not to stress but rang customer services at argos who were great but said it could take up to 21 days to send them

bit of a long shot but hoping someone might be able to help?
    thanks in advance..

15 Comments

trying to help but cant find anything yet...you could write a review on the argos page and say that you have lost the instructions and hopefully someone that has bought one and goes to read the reviews might read it and help you...

just a thort :thumbsup:

find a bloke, real men dont read instructions

Ebay - 130345968368

Same beds, says comes with full instructions, could contact seller and ask them to scan some instructions in or tell you what to do?

micoo;7132463

thats a good point..the beds should be easy enough ;-)

micoo;7132463

:lol:

Original Poster

hmmm no bloke handy.. it is me that is going to have to do this and maybe a friend if I can get her to help. Thanks for the helpful comment though

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;7132471

Ebay - 130345968368Same beds, says comes with full instructions, could … Ebay - 130345968368Same beds, says comes with full instructions, could contact seller and ask them to scan some instructions in or tell you what to do?

Thank you - have just sent them a begging email!

Step Brothers features a comprehensive scene on how to construct bunk beds.

send me PM, think I have them. Actually thinking of turning ours from bunks to single beds !!

reddiamonds;7132554

hmmm no bloke handy.. it is me that is going to have to do this and maybe … hmmm no bloke handy.. it is me that is going to have to do this and maybe a friend if I can get her to help. Thanks for the helpful comment though

you're building bunk beds and you're 9 months pregnant??

ClarityofMind;7133724

you're building bunk beds and you're 9 months pregnant??

bunkers if you ask me ;-)

You insert a small metal rod on the top of each corner with a thread hole facing the hole at the top of the bottom bed's corner and another at the bottom of the top bed's corner. You should have a bolt type of piece that goes into these holes and into the metal rods. Tighten with allen key. These rods hold the beds in position. You should also have some pieces of wood that make up the ladder and safety rails. Assemble these and attach onto the top and bottom bed again using the bolts and allen key that you've probably mislaid!!. It's pretty straightforward actually.

transit;7133738

bunkers if you ask me ;-)

:w00t:;-)

kingy58;7133984

You insert a small metal rod on the top of each corner with a thread hole … You insert a small metal rod on the top of each corner with a thread hole facing the hole at the top of the bottom bed's corner and another at the bottom of the top bed's corner. You should have a bolt type of piece that goes into these holes and into the metal rods. Tighten with allen key. These rods hold the beds in position. You should also have some pieces of wood that make up the ladder and safety rails. Assemble these and attach onto the top and bottom bed again using the bolts and allen key that you've probably mislaid!!. It's pretty straightforward actually.

she cant lift a bed and lower it onto the other bed?? she's pregnant!!

Try this site
    bedinstructions.co.uk/
    Even if it gives you info you are going to need help at least an preferable if someone else can do the job
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764689
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562134
      3. Sky Fibre Max11
      4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions