Groups

Help me buy a printer please

Hi, looking for some advice. Ive got £50-ish to spend on a new printer. Ive seen a couple on ebay, Kodak ESP-5 or the epson sx105 might fit the bill but ive seen mixed reviews and I dont really know anything about printers. I recently had a massive fight with a 'hand me down' printer, so i just want something amicable!

It doesnt need to be top of the range, just print half decent photos and i dont want to have to remortgage when i need new ink. Id like an all in one and something fairly compact.

Rep for help, thanks in advance. Lx

8 Comments

In my opinion you need to buy a printer where the ink refills don't cost a small fortune

Do a little research on this and save yourself £££££'s in usage costs in the future

Cheers

Bill

Bill de Sarce;7053061

In my opinion you need to buy a printer where the ink refills don't cost … In my opinion you need to buy a printer where the ink refills don't cost a small fortune

Agreed +1.

Take a look at Brother Printers, you can get compatible replacement cartridges for under £2 each delivered.:thumbsup:

Banned

I can help

Send me your £50, name & address and I will send you a printer

Hi, I'm looking for a printer too but with wireless capability.

Comets ([url]www.comet.co.uk[/url]) have got a couple of printers for under £50 (including big names like HP and Epson). Voucher code PRINT5 will also give you a 5% discount.

Good luck and let me know if you see a wireless printer under £100!

Instore at ASDA all in one printer SX115 comes with 4 free ink refills. Bought one for my DD for Crimbo so she can scan her homework and make photocopies and print outs.

Thought it was excellent value.

I always use Epsons... have a SX510 ( wireless ) since my RX585 went caput last month.... They're great xx

epson all the way.
    great print quality and the compatible inks cost a quid each

Original Poster

Thanks folks. Settled for the epson sx105, bit bigger than id hoped for, but hey. Got it off ebay for £39.99 + free next day shipping + 20 cartridges (5 sets) + quidco. Didnt get a usb cable mind you, oh well, i had one spare. Also bought 5 sets + 5 black ink for £18 + free postage. Works as it should and seems resonable quality for what i need it for, so im quite happy with it all. Rep for you all, even you dime

waterdragon3344;7054545

epson all the way.great print quality and the compatible inks cost a quid … epson all the way.great print quality and the compatible inks cost a quid each

WHY DO YOU NOT NOT TELL ME WHERE MY ITEM IS I BROUGHT OFF YOU !!!!, or just give me a update on the postage please........ .

???? & you are not taking any pm off here, why not ?.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240

See more discussions