Help me choose a cruise ... PLEASE!!

Hi
I wonder if anyone can help me! I'm thinking of booking a cruise departing Feb 13th 2010 for 7 nights whilst my daughter is with her mother for the week. When I checked the prices I was shocked by the single suppliments imposed by the cruise lines!
I mentioned it to a mate, and he fancies it too - making our group two adults and his 13yr old lad. (He's a great kid and used to travelling - we've been to New York and Thailand together before - but never a cruise!)
Where do you start!! We are fixed with the dates due to 1/2 term but can do anything between the 13th Feb and 24th Feb 2010.
Has anyone got any tips - we want somewhere hot. Not bothered about excursions. Want plenty to do on board and get a sun tan at the same time!
Any ideas what Cruise Line and ship would suit us - we don't want to go on Chavs Cruises Inc!
All help gratefully received!!
Cheers

2 Comments

Went with P & O and loved it, could not recommend it highly enough. Went with Royal Caribbean and hated it, Butlins on Sea (Independence of The Seas). Go to Cruise Review and have a look, lots of reviews from travellers using all cruise companys.

I went on a Thompson one and whilst the cruise itself was great the food, people etc was vile.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763869
    2. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407225
    3. GOT Leaks again414
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2345

See more discussions