Thanx.......

7 Comments

The Sony all the way for me.......

xxx

LG KM900 Arena :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tonyg1962;5358094

LG KM900 Arena :thumbsup:

Well that would be great..but...and i'm going out on a limb here.......IF you had read my post ...that model is not available to me as the Renoir is the LG KC910

If this model is an upgrade to the Arena..please accept my apologies......

The Arena is kind of an upgrade ,the camera is only 5mp but that is plenty but everything else about it is much better than the renoir.it also has a 3.5mm socket so you can plug headphones straight in,
    review here
    gsmarena.com/lg_…php

Original Poster

Ok thanx............but it's not available to me......on my upgrade package.......just the 3 I've listed....

c905i definately :thumbsup:

Have been looking at all 3 phones myself and wife. Would personally discount the renoir (oldest of the bunch)

So tocco ultra - comes in red and blue, a slide phone with a touch screen and normal keypad. 8mp camera nice interface, I think looks great. Wife's opinion, both colours = boys phones.

c905 also great phone, great camera, but no touchscreen. Wife was happy as it comes in a sort of pinky rose colour. Not vibrant 'I'm a 14 year old girl' pink but subtle enough to appeal. She went for this one...

All in all functionality wise she would have been happy with either.

[url]www.gsmarena.com[/url] is a good site for cheking them out if you like your reviews...

Hope this helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate44
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions