Expired

Help me decide....PSP Slim or £30 Amazon voucher

33 replies
Found 15th Mar 2010
Well, seeing as pretty much everyone else has decided to do a giveaway in order for them to increase their chances winning the FO.LK comp, I was debating whether to do the same or just leave mine as it is...

I was contemplating to either give away a £30 Amazon Gift Voucher or my White Slim PSP with 8GB memory card & Pandora Battery!

What do you lot think?
Let me know on my community thread by posting in the link below....

33 Comments

i don't understand the whole fo.lk thing, why are you giving away stuff?

Original Poster

markeh;8111284

i don't understand the whole fo.lk thing, why are you giving away stuff?

The more unique comments we get, the more chance we have of winning...

oh lol, so if you give away good stuff people will comment and you might win something decent? :thumbsup:

rangers tickets or ipad :whistling:

birdyboyuk;8111258

Click link below to comment...]£30 Amazon Gift VoucherorWhite PSP Slim … Click link below to comment...]£30 Amazon Gift VoucherorWhite PSP Slim with 8GB Memory Card & Pandora battery!

Thats some good thinking....will defo get peoples unique opinions :thumbsup::-D

goodluck mate, ive siad "psp slim" in that thread for you

Left my comment for you on psp link

Banned

Fair play to you guys for giving stuff away but it's starting to turn into spam now.

Can't we just have 1 thread where ALL the different FO.LK users can post their own "deals" and "competitions"?

It would make a lot more sense

So if you don't win the iPad, everybody has to give free stuff away? lol

Original Poster

DanJackson;8111396

Fair play to you guys for giving stuff away but it's starting to turn … Fair play to you guys for giving stuff away but it's starting to turn into spam now. Can't we just have 1 thread where ALL the different FO.LK users can post their own "deals" and "competitions"?It would make a lot more sense

I agree.
I didn't want to do this, but unfortunately, I feel Im at a disadvantage, so it had to be done! :viking:

Desperate times call for desperate measures!

DanJackson;8111396

Fair play to you guys for giving stuff away but it's starting to turn … Fair play to you guys for giving stuff away but it's starting to turn into spam now. Can't we just have 1 thread where ALL the different FO.LK users can post their own "deals" and "competitions"?It would make a lot more sense

It shouldn't of been encouraged to go this way in the first place really, but it has and the fights started! So Dan, do you shop in Next? lol

Banned

cut out the middle man and just send me the voucher

This is the cleverest one so far as everyone else is offering something for a comment, whereas your asking people what you Should give to get a comment without being commital

Fair play

Did not know so many people love megabus and Rangers :whistling:

Original Poster

Marty1981;8111787

This is the cleverest one so far as everyone else is offering something … This is the cleverest one so far as everyone else is offering something for a comment, whereas your asking people what you Should give to get a comment without being commitalFair playDid not know so many people love megabus and Rangers :whistling:

Yea, I absolutely love Hamilton Academicals! :w00t:

So, do I get your vote...:whistling:

just save the hassel send the psp to me my sons just dropped his and wants his dad to fix but ive no chance :x

Banned

do i win

I have more than one giveaway

Original Poster

Met-Cast;8113795

I have more than one giveaway

Who to say I'm not to give both away? May be more...:)

good luck

good luck

birdyboyuk;8114281

Who to say I'm not to give both away? May be more...:)

Hmm sorry but are you actually gonna give anything away or hype it up to make people post :p.

Original Poster

Met-Cast;8115257

Hmm sorry but are you actually gonna give anything away or hype it up to … Hmm sorry but are you actually gonna give anything away or hype it up to make people post :p.

Who knows...if the interest is there, I would have to! Its only fair...

littlesheepy;8115391

Nah, everybody should enter mine and Hodsey77's threadWe're giving away … Nah, everybody should enter mine and Hodsey77's threadWe're giving away vouchers and gaming stuffherehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/632804/win-littlesheepy-and-hodsey77-have-?t=632804and herehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/633714/new-win-sega-superstars-tennis-ds-g?t=633714:)

Thanks for the links, spammed them aswell.

Original Poster

Not many comments....is everyone shy?

Banned

oi beaky boy where is my voucher .. hand it over

Original Poster

dog_cop;8117865

oi beaky boy where is my voucher .. hand it over

Oi dog breath! Where's my comment!

Original Poster

Just checking the stats, it appears littlesheepy has just overt taken me meaning im now in 6th place, so no chance of me winning really...unless you all comment!

I may just give up now.....

Original Poster

Mods...please close thread.
I'll take my chances and see what happens!

Thanks

No more spam from me! (on HUKD anyway!)

So there was no give away anyway?

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8118709

So there was no give away anyway?

If the interest was there, then yea, there would have been....

birdyboyuk;8118824

If the interest was there, then yea, there would have been....

Just send me your comments.....only unique ones please that i ain't got

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. word association Game74244871
  2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
  3. Misco about to go into administration912
  4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions