Groups

Help me find 2 days cheap stay in Bournemouth

Hi guys im planning to visit the lovely Bournemouth on 30th June and 1st July, i need to find some accommodation for them two days in on a reasonable price. when i check the travel sites like expedia it confuses me..So plz help me im bit nuts lol

Also what would u suggests for travelling from London to Bournemouth on the same days?

regards

3 Comments

Hi mate.

I live in Bournemouth - let me know yiur budget & what sort of place - b&b, hotel or whatever & I will find you somewhere nice and suitable.

Check out te National express coaches & also trains from waterloo for getting here.

edit - just cheked national express coaches & they have cheap tickets going for those dates from £1 - £6 each way depending on what time & where in london you want to travel from.

link - nationalexpress.com/coa…spx

ps - I'm dj'ing that night in town as well!!!

Original Poster

Dear Colin
    thanks for ur help i have booked a double room by travelodge for £64 for 2 night...
    now can u plz tell me how can i book two seats in national express cause when i try its gives me £43 for return for 2 persons..

PS:where r u djing...we'll def come to listen to ur music

humadoon;5301508

Dear Colinthanks for ur help i have booked a double room by travelodge … Dear Colinthanks for ur help i have booked a double room by travelodge for £64 for 2 night...now can u plz tell me how can i book two seats in national express cause when i try its gives me £43 for return for 2 persons..PS:where r u djing...we'll def come to listen to ur music

I clicked on the link above which takes you to the website.

I typed in on the menu box on the left departure london, to Bournemouth,

It then asks you for where in London you wish to go from. I just put in London.

It then gives you a list of times & prices which you just select whichever you want.

Go for the Funfares as they are usually the cheaper ones.

I am DJing on Tues 30/6 at a bar called Heroes. Not far from your travellodge. It's on Old Christchurch Rd opposite side of roundabout from a big KFC. It's karaoke night til 2am!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay22
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32164
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions