Expired

Help me find a dinner set pleaasseee!!

11 replies
Found 17th Jun 2009
I just cant find what I'm looking for!

I would like a white, square dinner set - not only with plates and bowls but also with serving bowls,serving plates and jugs etc - i dont need mugs

Price = as cheap as possible naturally :-)

Any help would be appreicated!! (and rep given of course!)

11 Comments

could you not get the serving bowls/plates seperate? would be a lot easier to buy just plate/bolw sets....also argos did a black and white one a while ago...
argos.co.uk/sta…htm

(got beat to it) they also do black/white sets and white sets with slight designs on it

Asda do more of a rectangular set for £20 in white and i have just seen a serving set in netto which would match well with these priced at £15. HTH.

direct.asda.com/Zen…tml

Original Poster

not really keen on the argos ones really - look a bit cheap..........
could buy them separetly i suppose but want them to match ideally

Ikea do a range but doesnt look very nice to me.... ikea.com/gb/…53/

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5517291

Ikea do a range but doesnt look very nice to me.... … Ikea do a range but doesnt look very nice to me.... http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/categories/departments/dining/15953/

they are nice but not really square - see my problems!!

(Stamps her foot)!

tanzc69;5517323

they are nice but not really square - see my problems!!(Stamps her foot)!

Oh right, they kinda remind me of mini baking trays.....just looked at debenhams and any decent ones are very expensive you could look though... debenhams.com/web…=12

oooooo this plate is nice :? if you could find the set lol
debenhams.com/web…_-1

Original Poster

this is the closest i have found to what i want so far

the-emporium.co.uk/pro…093

but not serving bowls etc

tanzc69;5517416

this is the closest i have found to what i want so … this is the closest i have found to what i want so farhttps://www.the-emporium.co.uk/productdetail.php?productid=203093but not serving bowls etc

like i said abouve, would prob be easier to get this then look out for the other things to match....it isnt as though there is a pattern or anything on them

Original Poster

im fussy unfortunately - ha ha

I just bought a set at the weekend in Marks and Spencer. White, square side plates, big plates and bowls! They are doing 3 for 2, cheapest item free! All of the above are £3 each! Have a gander here!

marksandspencer.com/gp/…age
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions