Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP me find a ds!!

Hi all,
    I am in BIG trouble with one of my 4yr olds, recently posted about buying ds from ebay for twins, well, surprise surprise there is a problem with one of them and now its exactly a week before their 4th birthdays and im 1 DS Short, refuse to buy any more from ebay, have checked 4 local-ish Argos stores.. (n.wales) and cant get my mitts on one? Anyone know where I might get one? Maybe I could just pass the 1 I have off as a joint pressie... although I can see the arguemants already!
    Any help appreciated!!
    XX:thumbsup:

5 Comments

online no where seems to have them but have you tried going into shops like zavvi and hmv, i seen then advertsing bundles a few days ago so maybe hey have them instore?

Original Poster

I live in the sticks... middle of nowhere!! gonna get my skates on and drive to nearest town... or what resembles a kinda town!! and start my searching!!
    How could I let this happen??!!

Banned

techsplosion.co.uk/sho…te/

In Stock but inflated price

OK, I have checked Argos, Woolworths, Currys, Dixons, Comet, PC World, Dabs, Ebuyer, John Lewis, Debenhams and Play.com within a 100 mile radius of North Wales and all are out of stock!. Soz, I've even checked round here and I could have posted it to you, but they have sold out here too. :-(

Original Poster

Aw UltimoScorpion, thanks you so much, found one instore at hmv bangor.. only 1 left... phew!! thanks again. x

Banned

iluvshopping

Aw UltimoScorpion, thanks you so much, found one instore at hmv bangor.. … Aw UltimoScorpion, thanks you so much, found one instore at hmv bangor.. only 1 left... phew!! thanks again. x

You have been very lucky, we bought ours over a month ago for xmas just to be safe. Nintendo haven't really estimated the requirements of the UK public very well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Google assistant notification11
      2. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)33
      3. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1629
      4. Best supermarket Disaronno?810

See more discussions