Groups
    EXPIRED

Help me find a holiday!

Anyone know of any 5* Modern hotels/BB to go for a weeks break.

To see the kind of guide lines i want, im thinking of The Cranleigh in Windermere, and looking at The Sanctuary Room.
    Let me know what you think:

thecranleigh.com/roo…tml

And if you know of anywhere better, must be within 3 hours of Merseyside though!

Thanks Peeps!

7 Comments

mallorycourt.co.uk/ind…asp

Unbelievably lovely place. Have stayed there once, but it's only 10 mins from my house.

Original Poster

Kyalion- Its only a 3 star, nice place but want something a bit more special.

emmalampkin;6296960

Kyalion- Its only a 3 star, nice place but want something a bit more … Kyalion- Its only a 3 star, nice place but want something a bit more special.

Forget the 3 star thing. It's a Michelin star restaurant for the 7th consecutive year. It is FAB !! It easily eaquates to some 4 and 5 star hotels I've stayed at. I had the honeymoon suite for my 1st wedding anniversary and loved every minute. Damon Hill used to have a BMW dealer round the corner, and this is where he stayed. It's not a Travelodge. Trust me on this one. Part of the Relais & Chateau group. Google them. :thumbsup:

Try, GILPEN LODGE WINDERMER FANTASTIC PLACE , have fun !

dont know about the star rating but i can highly highly recommend 21 the lakes you can choose from various rooms all with jacuzi or hot tubs in they have a floating looking bed in one room 4 posters in others and some rooms have balcony's with the hot tubs outside

Really enjoyed my stay here.

]http//ww…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Marvel characters33
      2. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110

See more discussions