Groups
    EXPIRED

Help me find a laptop

I'm after a new laptop to replace my HP lappy which has just died. I want something similar or better spec really for around £400. I would prefer a 17 inch screen, dual core (either AMD or Intel around 2GHz), around 3gb if poss. HDD around 250gb if poss. I like the look of the Acer laptops but they tend to be more expensive for this kind of spec. I like this one but it's a refurb and I'm a bit wary of getting a refurb. It does have Blu-ray though! dixons.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccfjadegmkjdlgecflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=390419&category_oid=-32665

What's about?

Cheers

4 Comments

If you live near London, I buy all my laptops for my staff on Tottenham Court Road. You can get a far better spec laptop by acer for that money along there.

Just choose you shop wisely. Don't buy from the first shop you go in. They are all open to bartering!!

Good luck.

Original Poster

I live in Cambridge m8!

Do you mean this one?

dixons.co.uk/mar…665

I would avoid it myself as it shell looks like the one on the 7520, which I can tell you from personal experience is of horribly low quality with a jerky trackpad and virtually unusable keyboard.

Think this ticks all of your boxes for 1p under £400.

amazon.co.uk/exe…162
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1121
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047140
      3. What would be HELL to you?2952
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33

See more discussions