Groups
    EXPIRED

Help me find a phone contract with free wii

I need your help guys, i am looking to replace a phone contract which has ended, i am currrently on 02. I want to pay no more than £30 a month and i would like a free wii. I am not bothered about who its with as i can hopefully change my number over, i am unsure about 3 network as i have never used them.
    I would like at least 300 free mins talk time, not fussed about text.
    any one been offered any good deals, spotted a good deal?.
    would prefer not to go to one of these sites who offers first 4 months free etc and claim back sites i want to know a set amount i will be paying each month.
    I know you guys are good at finding these kind of deals and i would really appreciate any help you can offer.
    thanks

7 Comments

bobbybuttons

I need your help guys, i am looking to replace a phone contract which has … I need your help guys, i am looking to replace a phone contract which has ended, i am currrently on 02. I want to pay no more than £30 a month and i would like a free wii. I am not bothered about who its with as i can hopefully change my number over, i am unsure about 3 network as i have never used them.I would like at least 300 free mins talk time, not fussed about text.any one been offered any good deals, spotted a good deal?.would prefer not to go to one of these sites who offers first 4 months free etc and claim back sites i want to know a set amount i will be paying each month.I know you guys are good at finding these kind of deals and i would really appreciate any help you can offer.thanks

One stop phone shop are who i'd recommend - but they dont appear to have the free wii offer on at the mo - you could try freewiimobilephones.co.uk/ whom by title alone should be able to assist :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for sharing these sites, they are very helpful, e2save look cheap just have to see if i can get the phone free with these deals.
    many thanks

Banned

there the l6 on 18months (£35 per month)with 10 months half price plus a wii in the clearence part if you not too fussed about phone

Original Poster

anyone assist with what the 3 network is like? i am on 02 at present but have never used 3?
    thanks

Depends on your area. It's no good asking someone who lives elsewhere, unless you are asking about their 'Overseas' call centres.

3 are good. I've used them around the UK and I've had better network reception than T-Mobile (Just my experience!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions