Help me find a property to rent next year (2bedroom)

Ok so i have looked and looked on the net and viewed some houses, but looking for some help finding somewhere to rent in belfast from 1st june.

Anyone seen any good houses to rent or heard of any good landlords to call.

Im so bored of looking now.

6 Comments

If it was Derry I could help you - don't suppose you fancy the commute!

Original Poster

lol thanks but no thanks thats more commute than i face now

allstar2;2001738

lol thanks but no thanks thats more commute than i face now

Yeah, I know. I spent a year commuting to work in the Education Board in Omagh. That was bad enough! But a colleague from derry worked two days in Omagh and 3 in Belfast. He was a physical wreck.

Original Poster

my commute at the min would be an hour with no traffic or parking problems! so more like an hour and a half most days each way hence my need for a house in belfast but i cant find anywhere nice even for 500pcm

allstar2;2001789

my commute at the min would be an hour with no traffic or parking … my commute at the min would be an hour with no traffic or parking problems! so more like an hour and a half most days each way hence my need for a house in belfast but i cant find anywhere nice even for 500pcm

Two universities (if you count Jordanstown) and other colleges make it a landlord's market in Belfast. Or it did in the days I lived there. Good luck with the search.

Original Poster

yeah thats true tho im not too fuzzed if i need to move out abit.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563837
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047197
    3. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.23
    4. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News34

See more discussions