Help me find a thread of a spooky picture

27 replies
Found 29th Oct 2008
A few months back there was a thread started with a photo of a group of teenage girls and a small girl crying. Between one of the girls legs there was a spooky looking ghostly head.

Can anyone help me find it? I've searched for spooky and ghost in misc, but cant find it.

The reason why is that a friend just sent me the same picture saying it's on of her friends cousins that took it. Was a bit surprised that I'd seen it before.

Just wondered what the consensus of opinion was.

Cheers for any help.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

Banned

oops sorry misread - thats the pic itself there :thumbsup:

Banned

thats what I heard when someone showed me it too though - 'their friend took it' think everyone says that

Original Poster

Thanks that was the one.
But where is the thread that we discussed it... and wow, that was quick.. 1 minute...

Banned

Bobbajob;3322150

Thanks that was the one.But where is the thread that we discussed it... … Thanks that was the one.But where is the thread that we discussed it... and wow, that was quick.. 1 minute...

Im good like that :thumbsup: lol

ill help you look now

Banned

same - can you remember roughly what it was called?

That wasnt one of the ones that ended up deleted for talk of banned members was it? :thinking:

that photo defo photoshopped

Ohhhh I know it - it was started by Nicki3668 about ghosts etc

Banned

gone thru all my subscribed threads and it isnt there - think it has been removed mate

Banned

fireheaven;3322279

Is this it … Is this it http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/255466/have-you-ever-seen-a-ghost/

FH, you little genius you!! thats it!!! :-D xxxx

salder21;3322332

FH, you little genius you!! thats it!!! :-D xxxx

Wooo hooooo I got something right :-D:-D:-D:-D

Banned

fireheaven;3322361

Wooo hooooo I got something right :-D:-D:-D:-D

have some rep for that! xxx

Banned

]This is probably the one. Watch the windows carefully for about 20 seconds and you can just make out something moving about.

Banned

guv;3322550

]This is probably the one. Watch the windows carefully for about 20 … ]This is probably the one. Watch the windows carefully for about 20 seconds and you can just make out something moving about.

Anyone spotted it yet?

guv;3322550

]This is probably the one. Watch the windows carefully for about 20 … ]This is probably the one. Watch the windows carefully for about 20 seconds and you can just make out something moving about.

Guv..... you ****!!!!

Banned

i was expecting something to jump out so not looked lol, was just waiting on someone else doing it!! :-D lol xx

Banned

hai guys... I think the thread is this one: hotukdeals.com/ite…ld/

and it quickly turned hilarious!

imranmaz;3322926

hai guys... I think the thread is this one: … hai guys... I think the thread is this one: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/211456/mysterious-ghostly-face-of-child/and it quickly turned hilarious!

this was THE funniest thread ever!

Banned

fireheaven;3322853

Guv..... you ****!!!!

jellybaby22;3323117

OMG I just about had a heart attack....:x

You managed to see it then? Its quite difficult to make it out isn't it!

Banned

jellybaby22;3323214

i spilt me tea .......so the burns I now have are your fault.,really … i spilt me tea .......so the burns I now have are your fault.,really wasnt expecting that.....:x:giggle:

Ooops! Soz about that! I bet you remember the link though!

Original Poster

Thanks all for your help.
It turns out that a friend of mines sister in law claims to have taken it in Dudley.
Obviously she is telling a few porky pies.

I remember the thread because it degenerated into who would do the fat birds quite quickly.. lol.

Will leave rep to all those that helped. :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Domain renewal12
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?46
    3. 48 hour working time directive69
    4. Installing google play store on Kindle Fire 2nd gen?615

See more discussions