Expired

Help me find BBQ & Patio Furniture

Banned 8
Found 1st Jun 2009
After a BBQ & Patio Furniture set, eiher want some good prices on a quality set of each or some cheap prices and I'll pick up better after the summer in the clearance. Need em for my new place as I'm pretty bare at the mo

rep for all help

Cheers x

8 Comments

Asda have the three burner gas BBQ for £75, and furniture they have the deal just posted £100
hotukdeals.com/ite…10/

or if you just want really cheap someone posted a deal earlier for white plastic furniture at B&Q
hotukdeals.com/ite…t-/

This looks like a decent set for just under £50

]http//ww…s-/

Also £5 voucher for a £50 spend

]http//ww…-s/

Don't get a gas bbq.......charcoal or a wood burning one to get the real sense of a bbq.

Advise against a wooden patio set, unless you're prepared to really look after it and treat it with weather stuff.

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;5372065

Don't get a gas bbq.......charcoal or a wood burning one to get the real … Don't get a gas bbq.......charcoal or a wood burning one to get the real sense of a bbq.Advise against a wooden patio set, unless you're prepared to really look after it and treat it with weather stuff.

agree...want to go for a plastic or metal set and if poss a coal BBQ

Wilkinson had some coal BBQ instore reduced may be worth having a look.

ODB_69;5372126

agree...want to go for a plastic or metal set and if poss a coal BBQ

How big is your patio area.....? Four seater patio set of big enough for a square table and six seats :?

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;5372185

How big is your patio area.....? Four seater patio set of big enough for … How big is your patio area.....? Four seater patio set of big enough for a square table and six seats :?

either tbh but 4 is fine
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition831109
    2. Win Longines Ladies Watch worth £117044
    3. Ending: 03/12 - A giveaway for a £175 Freedom To Exist Watch12
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions