Groups
    EXPIRED

Help me find best price for IPod please!!

For my sisters birthday in a few week

She wants a 4GB Ipod Nano (doesnt mind colour!)

Retail in most shops for £99.99 but I was wondering if there were any bargain around at the mo?

9 Comments

]Play have them for £92.99 delivered plus you'll get 4% Quidco

]Dixons have them for £89 incl delivery but may have it cheaper instore if they match their web price excl delivery of £84.05. They also have 3% Quidco for online sales

Scan.co.uk have the 8gig in green for £111.38p and the blue for £112.79 - I would get the 8 gig as they soon fill up esp if you put films or TV shows on them - if you put Scan in as aa search there is a refer how to get free postage if you join there forum - if you have a week or so to spare keep an eye on Scan deal of the day - I have seen the 8gig on offer for as little as £99 - the 4gig is £93.51p
    Also you could try some of the Tesco codes to see if they work on Tesco direct.

Banned

apple mac have them in quite cheap(refurbed 1s)

for a bit more

Pcworld sell for £99
    Price match with amazon (take a print out in) £89
    diffrence of £10
    price match promise will bring down to £88

(alas you will not be able to get the 2.5% quidco, unless anyone else knows better)

oh yeah and expansys do refurbs at £65 (not sure on delivery

Banned

Apple Ipod 8GB Video Nano Blue - Grade A £99.53 at ebuyer.com/pro…348

i have a 4gb 2nd gen ipod nano and it is great condition comes with everything apart from the actual headphone but i have bought in ear headphones to work with it. It also comes with a speaker system and also a charger and 2 silicone cases clear and black but the only problem is sending these things would cost and arm and a leg so were abouts do you live
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions