Groups
    EXPIRED

HELP me find this coat/cape please!!!

I want to know where the cape/coat that Adele wore to her live lounge special on Radio 1 this week was from! I can't find any information anywhere on it!

bbc.co.uk/rad…ial

I have tried googling sentences such as 'Adele wore live lounge', 'adele coat live lounge' etc etc but no joy anywhere!

Just wondering if anyone perhaps recognises it, or has a better capability of finding out such info on the net.

Thanks in advance, really appreciate it!

7 Comments

Skin a bear and find an old tablecloth, sew together job done!

ask her on twitter or her website?
    adele.tv/21

Edited by: "wonkey" 29th Jan 2011

Original Poster

She's not on twitter, could try her website but she doesn't run it either, her label does, so I doubt it would get a reply.

I would have thought someone somewhere online has already asked, I just can't find evidence of that!
    x

have you tries asos ?

Banned

storysacks

She's not on twitter, could try her website but she doesn't run it … She's not on twitter, could try her website but she doesn't run it either, her label does, so I doubt it would get a reply.I would have thought someone somewhere online has already asked, I just can't find evidence of that!x

Ask here:-

facebook.com/adele!/adele

Ive been trying to find out also & Eleanor Waldorf in Gossip Girl was wearing it last night so Im presuming its some very expensive designer!!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions