Help me find this desk

Found 4th JulEdited by:"sAmeri"
I need something very similar to the below. Legs must be X shaped. I've been searching for hours and have had no luck. Different colour variations of the table + legs are fine I simply need one of similar design. In the image, there are 3 points going to the table, I'd prefer if there were just 2 like a standard X.

Scandinavian desks seem to be slightly close to what I want but they've all got drawers/too thick and don't follow the X shape. I read somewhere these are called an artist's desk.

The table below is £450 which is definitely way out my price range. I'm looking to pay £150 tops, similar tables are in the £80-100 price range on most websites. Thanks people.

2975391.jpg

Community Updates
9 Comments
Have you searched image with Google. Right click on image and select search for image on net
Edited by: "wayners" 4th Jul
wayners38 m ago

Have you searched image with Google. Right click on image and select …Have you searched image with Google. Right click on image and select search for image on net

Showing up as $3000 but thanks for the suggestion.
That's a lot of money to spend on a wallpapering table.
sAmeri3 h, 46 m ago

Showing up as $3000 but thanks for the suggestion.

A desk that is slender with no cross bracing will require higher strength materials than normal if it's not going to sag in the middle and collapse when someone leans on the end, so don't expect to get it cheap. You'll likely get it cheaper than 3000USD, but that's not a £100 table.

What about this? Too chunky?
wayfair.co.uk/fur…tml
EndlessWaves1 h, 34 m ago

A desk that is slender with no cross bracing will require higher strength …A desk that is slender with no cross bracing will require higher strength materials than normal if it's not going to sag in the middle and collapse when someone leans on the end, so don't expect to get it cheap. You'll likely get it cheaper than 3000USD, but that's not a £100 table.What about this? Too chunky?https://www.wayfair.co.uk/furniture/pdp/angel-cerda-desk-agel1094.html

Costs too much, I can find similar looking ones on eBay for £50-100. Obviously the quality will not be any where near the same, it's still out of my budget. I also made it quite unclear for the others. I'm looking for a desk and not a table.
sAmeri42 m ago

Costs too much, I can find similar looking ones on eBay for £50-100. …Costs too much, I can find similar looking ones on eBay for £50-100. Obviously the quality will not be any where near the same, it's still out of my budget. I also made it quite unclear for the others. I'm looking for a desk and not a table.

If there's nothing except a surface and legs surely there's no difference between a desk and a table?
EndlessWaves46 m ago

If there's nothing except a surface and legs surely there's no difference …If there's nothing except a surface and legs surely there's no difference between a desk and a table?

Table can be interpreted as a dining table. I need a computer desk.
sAmeri15 m ago

Table can be interpreted as a dining table. I need a computer desk.

What's the difference?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants