Groups

Help me find this thread please! Rep to the person who finds it! hehe!

I saw a Thread on the For Sale/Trade Section around a month ago of a user selling multiple Playstation 3 Games, i'm not sure if the game I wanted got bought or if he Expired the thread. The game I was after was Quantum Of Solace, It was the Collectors Edition Version but was in a Standard Version Case, He said there was a mix up at Gamestation where he bought it and ended up with the Collectors Edition Disc in the Normal Case, Anyways i've been trying to track it down to see if he sold it, It was listed at £12 I posted in the thread but I cant seem to find it, Help me Oh Wise Ones! Rep for the helpful people!

7 Comments

It maybe cached on Google,have you tried?

Original Poster

deb8z;4720910

It maybe cached on Google,have you tried?

DangerGod;4720940

=6&advanced_search=Search+Now"]Click mewill be one of these i imagine

Not those ones i'm afraid been searching, Someone had one but it's expired now but it wasnt the same user anyways and price was higher, ta though

Found it I think
    hotukdeals.com/ite…550

on page 21 on your "find all threads containing posts by Marky264"

Original Poster

simon012;4720955

Found it I … Found it I thinkhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/336652/fs-ft-ps3-games-see-post-1-resistan/?p=4345550#post4345550on page 21 on your "find all threads containing posts by Marky264"

I'm afraid it's not those either thanks though for looking, i remember the guy posting a few PS3 Games in his list at reasonable prices aswell, It must have been spammed or something

markone;4721080

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/354029/for-sale-quantum-of-solace-game-ps3/

Not this one either..
    Just seen te above post
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99