It's my mum gettin married
To my kinda step dad
They been togeter 30 years side I was 3
They are getting married on his birthday
Speech got to be funny
Any more info needed?
Please help me

22 Comments

Google is your friend, check it out cos there are loads of websites with speeches on there, just nick some bits that you want...

When I wrote mine I went for a few beers with the groom and then wrote it part drunk when I got home. Keep it short, not crude but cheeky, and think of the audience, who will be there, young and old. I did buy a book to help with being a best man and found it useful. Have a good day and best wishes to your mum and step dad to be

"The secret to a successful marriage is to be married to your best friend. And that best friend lets you play with her boobs"

That went down a storm at my wedding.

suchafunkymonkey;5845469

"The secret to a successful marriage is to be married to your best … "The secret to a successful marriage is to be married to your best friend. And that best friend lets you play with her boobs"That went down a storm at my wedding.

its his mum!

think u should be a lil sweet rather than typical funny bloke bloke.....its not ur best mate is it. its ur mum getting married to someone u view as ur father (i assume) i think know would be a good time to let them know how much teir relationship means to u and how awesome he has been and how u wish them well.

Original Poster

suchafunkymonkey;5845469

"The secret to a successful marriage is to be married to your best … "The secret to a successful marriage is to be married to your best friend. And that best friend lets you play with her boobs"That went down a storm at my wedding.

Yeah dude it's my mom

JBAUERBEATSJBOND;5845841

Yeah dude it's my mom

ohh its mom jokes you're after,,
well after playing online poker for quite a while now i'll ask any american opponent for some seen as they only know "mom jokes":thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;5846191

ohh its mom jokes you're after,,well after playing online poker for quite … ohh its mom jokes you're after,,well after playing online poker for quite a while now i'll ask any american opponent for some seen as they only know "mom jokes":thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not very apt at a wedding

JBAUERBEATSJBOND;5846277

Not very apt at a wedding

unless its an american wedding i'm guessing:thumbsup:

[url]www.thebestmanspeech.com[/url]

I would stick to the sweet aspect...(only if this applies) say how the wedding is just the realisation of what has been there all along, go into what your mum means to you....lead it onto how your stepdad has been there most of the way and how much he also means to you.....finish with the cliche 'look after her fella' type statement...job done

Original Poster

Hope the dan band ain't playin off old school / the hangover

JBAUERBEATSJBOND;5848454

Hope the dan band ain't playin off old school / the hangover

Would be funny though.

Check this out for an entrance.

youtube.com/wat…iN0

Original Poster

esq3585;5848916

Would be funny though.Check this out for an … Would be funny though.Check this out for an entrance.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

That's the best ever video on YouTube missis is watchin it for 3rd time in 20 mins

JBAUERBEATSJBOND;5850169

That's the best ever video on YouTube missis is watchin it for 3rd time … That's the best ever video on YouTube missis is watchin it for 3rd time in 20 mins

Aye the wife loved it too. :thumbsup:
Gd luck with your speech dude, I had to do my mates and it was nerveracking. :thumbsup:

I opened my one and only time as a best man with "“Being asked to be best man is like being asked to make love to the queen. On the one hand it is a great honour, but you dread the moment when you have to rise to perform.”

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;5851886

I opened my one and only time as a best man with "“Being asked to be best … I opened my one and only time as a best man with "“Being asked to be best man is like being asked to make love to the queen. On the one hand it is a great honour, but you dread the moment when you have to rise to perform.”

Again...it's my mom

Original Poster

I think it's done now wish me luck will let u know what happens Thursday

JBAUERBEATSJBOND;5854105

I think it's done now wish me luck will let u know what happens Thursday

Gd luck dude. :thumbsup:

esq3585;5848916

Would be funny though.Check this out for an … Would be funny though.Check this out for an entrance.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

1:22 legend

Xiwt;5856507

1:22 legend

Aye lol. :thumbsup:

Did everything goto plan dude? :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition831109
    2. Win Longines Ladies Watch worth £117044
    3. Ending: 03/12 - A giveaway for a £175 Freedom To Exist Watch12