Help me. I need chocolate NOW!

10 replies
Found 30th May 2008
Argggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Comments

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2211747

go to an all night garage or 24 hours tesco...

Please will you come and mind the kids? :oops:

http://www.mitoledo.com/Donaire/Fotos/Chocolate.png

just eating some now,
dairy milk whole nut
MMMMmmmmmmmmm

princessboo;2211770

Ooh, now that's nasty! lol:p

Original Poster

Ah thanks. that's better

http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/img/health/chocolate061204.jpg

spammers;2211791

Ah thanks. that's better

ok you win with the bigger bar

Original Poster

princessboo;2211795

ok you win with the bigger bar

No somehow your one looks more enjoyable. Gal can never have too much choccy though eh. x:p

spammers;2211769

Please will you come and mind the kids? :oops:

When I was pregnant and very sick - I phoned (actually a friend who lived 50 odd miles away did it for me) my local taxi company up and they went and got a bag of carrots from the garage for me. Maybe the'd do it for you (ur local taxi that is). It was the most expensive bag of carrots I'd ever had and then I couldnt eat them anyway as I was so sick!!:-D

Original Poster

hannah19790;2211816

When I was pregnant and very sick - I phoned (actually a friend who lived … When I was pregnant and very sick - I phoned (actually a friend who lived 50 odd miles away did it for me) my local taxi company up and they went and got a bag of carrots from the garage for me. Maybe the'd do it for you (ur local taxi that is). It was the most expensive bag of carrots I'd ever had and then I couldnt eat them anyway as I was so sick!!:-D

No way! Carrot? That's really quite a random craving. Haven't heard of that one before!
When I had my first son I craved Big Macs, literally every day. Called him Ronald.

Seriously, I won't be calling a cab firm not where I live, they are so expensive anyway. I think I will sneak downstairs and make myself an instant latte, to take the edge off.

Helloooo, Listen don't listen to some others, Carrots said, The Nice bigger bar is good as I think.
:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66713
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions