Groups

Help me name my new kitten please!!

Can someone think of a SENSIBLE!!! name for my new kitten? It's a female silver tabby with green eyes.Shes gorgeous but we just can't think of a name that doesn't sound silly!
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance

48 Comments

Banned

smokey

How sensible is sensible?

George? Henry? Bill?

Kitty? Pushkin? Smoochipooz?

Green eyes.... Jade? Emerald?

Banned

Trouble

David

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6272250

How sensible is sensible?George? Henry? Bill?Kitty? Pushkin? … How sensible is sensible?George? Henry? Bill?Kitty? Pushkin? Smoochipooz?Green eyes.... Jade? Emerald?

female!! just something that doesnt sound stupid when calling her in from outside!! lol

tabitha or lola my girls have for the kittens im not getting them lol friends cat has 6 to rehome
    so glad you chose lola my daughter is chuffed as she thought of the name.

Banned

emmy,(short for emerald)(silvia,short for silver),sparkles, im rubbish with names lol
    dusty, smokey, shiva from the ad if same colour lol

wow there was no posts when i started typing i must be slow lol im #10

Ferris

Nermal

Original Poster

linw;6272266

tabitha or lola my girls have for the kittens im not getting lol

not getting!! lol i said that,Lola is sweet x

I was once at the vet's and someone there had a cat called .... Cookin Fat
    I nearly choked when it's name was called out :-D

francescaseaman;6272264

female!! just something that doesnt sound stupid when calling her in from … female!! just something that doesnt sound stupid when calling her in from outside!! lol

Female... uhhmm.. Ethel? Agatha? lol... I dunno what sensible is....

I like Pebbles or Smokey.

Original Poster

dj_urban;6272267

emmy,(short for emerald)(silvia,short for silver),sparkles, im rubbish … emmy,(short for emerald)(silvia,short for silver),sparkles, im rubbish with names lol dusty, smokey, shiva from the ad if same colour lolwow there was no posts when i started typing i must be slow lol im #10

lol! some good ones there,thanks

brian

Original Poster

smithyp1;6272296

brian

its female!!

Banned

francescaseaman;6272303

its female!!

briana lol

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;6272307

briana lol

lol!

Misty

francescaseaman;6272303

its female!!

doesnt matter, the cat won't know that will she... :thumbsup:

If not how about poppy?

willow

Mrs Slocombe

I think she had a silvery pussy

Original Poster

smithyp1;6272334

doesnt matter, the cat won't know that will she... :thumbsup:If not how … doesnt matter, the cat won't know that will she... :thumbsup:If not how about poppy?

no but i will and so will the 3 kids,don't want them growing up to call their daughter Brian! lol lol:w00t:

Original Poster

Bri8463;6272344

Mrs SlocombeI think she had a silvery pussy

i was waiting for these type of comments

Jet?
    Shadow?

What her personality like we got two kittens and one meows like she was singing so we named her "melody" and her sister we named "navana"(she is a long haired black kitty) other names my children liked were "roxy,summer,jazz,misty,massie,mika,sacha,lily-mae. We found so many good names for a female cat i hope you find the perfect name silver-tabbys are so beautiful good luck with your new arrival p.s let us know what you decide :-)

i know, BISCUIT, so it has the perfect name for when it gets run over CRUMBS

wickedteen;6272400

i know, BISCUIT, so it has the perfect name for when it gets run over … i know, BISCUIT, so it has the perfect name for when it gets run over CRUMBS

:?

Roadkill

Original Poster

nlambert;6272415

Roadkill

thanks- NOT

Original Poster

fluffy-kittens88;6272396

What her personality like we got two kittens and one meows like she was … What her personality like we got two kittens and one meows like she was singing so we named her "melody" and her sister we named "navana"(she is a long haired black kitty) other names my children liked were "roxy,summer,jazz,misty,massie,mika,sacha,lily-mae. We found so many good names for a female cat i hope you find the perfect name silver-tabbys are so beautiful good luck with your new arrival p.s let us know what you decide :-)

Thanks for your kind words,ur right im not sure yet as weve had he rless than 24 hours but i do like Lola x

Banned

make sure you call it something that you wont feel embarrased shouting outside you front door

neighbour had one called tiddles

cracked me up everytime she was outside shouting it

We have 5 cats, Willow, Otis, Jasmine, Tillie & Tynee.

The last 3 are all girls, Jasmine was named because her coat is so Jazzy, Tillie already had that name when we got her from a rescue centre and Tynee was named because she was soo small even though she was supposed to be over 2 years old.

Unfortunately Tynee must have been much younger cos she is now HUGE so has been re-christened as NOTSO (as in not so tiny).

Fizz

KazzyD;6272745

We have 5 cats, Willow, Otis, Jasmine, Tillie & Tynee. The last 3 are … We have 5 cats, Willow, Otis, Jasmine, Tillie & Tynee. The last 3 are all girls, Jasmine was named because her coat is so Jazzy, Tillie already had that name when we got her from a rescue centre and Tynee was named because she was soo small even though she was supposed to be over 2 years old. Unfortunately Tynee must have been much younger cos she is now HUGE so has been re-christened as NOTSO (as in not so tiny).

lol! Love this story xx

Jasmine, Jaz for shouting out in the garden

mister meaner

Elphaba

Emma/Emmy - for her eyes.
    Misty/Silvie/Smoky/Peppa/Foggy for her colour.
    Smudge/Tabitha

You've got to call her in from the garden so be sure it's something you are comfortable with!!

is it only me who calls a cat with a kissy noise? lol

i had 2 cats called prada and sabre. i loved them names. also like cookie and cougar
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?11
      2. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?610
      3. What to do?????56
      4. Tradesmen battery power tools.11

See more discussions