Help me out in buying a Car please

6 replies
Found 21st Nov 2008
I have only got 1000 pound, and wanted 5door,Powersteering as i have kids and a small car would do. How is daewoo company ? where is it made? Is it trustworthy / Or what things are common to couse trouble in these cars. i saw this one in ebay how much can i offer, as i am viewing it2maro. thanks a lot for helping me.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/…449

6 Comments

i had a daewoo and so did partner-i can only tell you they were popular here as we had the showroom round the corner! both cars were brilliant runners and high spec for cheap.
One warning-look at the Britax fitfinder re baby carseats if you have tots? depends on model ofcourse but rear seatbelts were not long enough for an infant seat except a mamas primo viagio and i couldnt turn the airbag off...

For that money I would go Japanese or German and get a Honda Civic or VW Polo.

Banned

In before Acecatcher3 starts banging on about Daewoo's

If you are looking seriously at Daewoo - and at that price - check the wheel bearings - as its an expensive job

my Daewoo Matiz is coming up 9 years old - I've had it for nearly 7 years - and the wheel bearings have been the only big problem

[SIZE="5"][CENTER]Get a daewoo kalos!.....they are great cars......all the girls will look at u....if ur a woman all the men will look at u.......0-60 in 3.2seconds (havent got any proof tho)

Milkmen fear the daewoo, as do cyclists, no match for it....good luck with ur purchase[/CENTER][/SIZE]

ODB_69;3524247

In before Acecatcher3 starts banging on about Daewoo's

I see what you mean :whistling:

acecatcher3;3524368

[SIZE="5"][CENTER]Get a daewoo kalos!.....they are great cars......all … [SIZE="5"][CENTER]Get a daewoo kalos!.....they are great cars......all the girls will look at u....if ur a woman all the men will look at u.......0-60 in 3.2seconds (havent got any proof tho)Milkmen fear the daewoo, as do cyclists, no match for it....good luck with ur purchase[/CENTER][/SIZE]

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.11
    2. Add one, leave one game54415436
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604809
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941398

See more discussions