Groups
    EXPIRED

Help Me Please

Banned
    HI IM HOPELESS WITHT THESE SORTS OF THINGS IS THEIS A GOOD LAPTOP AND COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT ITS WORTH OR WERE I COULD GET BETTER FOR THE SAME PRICE OF 350 CHEERS

Brand: HP Condition: New
    Processor Speed: 1.8 GHz Processor Type: AMD Sempron
    Hard Drive Capacity: 80 GB Memory (RAM): 1 GB
    Screen Size: 15 inches Primary Drive: DVD+/-RW
    Features: 10/100 LAN Card, USB, Firewire, Operating System, WiFi Enabled, Modem

OR

Advent Condition: Refurbished
    Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz Processor Type: Intel Pentium 4
    Hard Drive Capacity: 60 GB Memory (RAM): 512 MB
    Screen Size: 15.1 inches Primary Drive: DVD+/-RW
    Features: 10/100 LAN Card, Firewire, Modem, Operating System, USB, WiFi Enabled

2 Comments

Do you have a more complete specification? is the £350 inc VAT & shipping?

The former looks good if it's £350...what O/S? vista upgrade? or link to page?

2nd looks OK but that isnt a mobile processor and will kill battery life despite it's speed, and the lower RAM will make a noticeable differance... does it come with a full 1yr guaruntee? or a 90 day C&R thing?

£350 is a bit on the low side to get something decent...you have to make sacrifices in the spec and that usually results in a laptop that has a limited life unless you want to continue with Win XP for ever....my advice is to wait until you have enough to buy one with a dual core CPU, at least 512 mb of memory and at least a 80 gb hard drive with graphics that will work with MS Vista...most that have that ability are sold with a vista upgrade thrown in for the price of P&P.

Tomorrow the new Dell deals will be out and no doubt featured on this site by Mike T or rayman...so see what's on offer then and go from there.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854
      2. I want some backless loafers for men33
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      4. Xbox one region locked codes?22

See more discussions