Groups

Help Me Please

Hi,

i want to order from 'La Redoute' but when i create a new account it asks me to enter in a 'Customer Number', i do not know my customer number as i haven't created an account yet but when i click on submit it says enter in a 'Customer Number'.....also if i type in one it says the details entered are incorrect

please help me i want to place an order 2day!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

12 Comments

Dont create an account, click the 'pay now' option, you will be sent a customer number with your order

i had the problem they were sending it me in the post befor crimbo and it still didnt come for ages, so i told em they have lost my business and then it arrived 1 week later!

will never use em now

matter of principle!

Original Poster

are they not a reliable company??? shall i forget ordering from them then????

Editor

Hi killabyte, after you click checkout. It takes you to a page:
    left side title - https://media.laredoute.fr/uk/Redoute/LAR/panel_title_shopped.gif

right side titledhttps://media.laredoute.fr/uk/Redoute/LAR/panel_title_first_time.gif

If you look down the right hand side it gives the option to Apply for a personal account or pay now with card

Editor

I've made quite a few orders from la Redoute and always found them to be very reliable! Remember to check the voucher section for codes!

Original Poster

thanks for the help guys, 1 last question

can i use this code from the ]thread for my first order or is that not possible???

I have made many orders with them (and only paid £0.20!) and found them reliable

Make sure you use vouchers from the voucher section, some good ones there for £10 off and free p+p (No minimum spend)

killabyte

thanks for the help guys, 1 last questioncan i use this code from the … thanks for the help guys, 1 last questioncan i use this code from the ]thread for my first order or is that not possible???

Thats fine, I have only ever made orders with codes, and most of them I didnt pay a penny for

Original Poster

where do i enter the codes??

also how do i go about returning an item........will they pick up the item from my house for do i have to post it back to them?????

They pick it up, doesnt cost you a penny

Enter the code AFTER your credit card details. Then you confirm the order

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

They pick it up, doesnt cost you a pennyEnter the code AFTER your credit … They pick it up, doesnt cost you a pennyEnter the code AFTER your credit card details. Then you confirm the order

Thank you kelly_o_fanatic, you truely are fantastic lol!!!!

Thanks for the Help Guys!!!

Not a problem Glad I could help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions