Help me please!! Downloaded The Ballad of gay tony from ps store and..??

I recently downloaded The Ballad of gay tony from the playstation store which completed downloading fine and i even played it once yesterday. I know u have to play it through your GTA 4 disc but today when i tried to play it it did not load up there was no loading screen no option to play what am i doing wrong i know i did not delete it off my ps3 because it's still in my game data utility so im really confused as to why it wont work and i dont want to download it again and waste my download because i know your only allowed 5 max downloads! any help from you guys would be appreciated Thanks!

6 Comments

Is it not an option in your cell phone, sure thats how you do it in GTA on 360

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;8471608

Is it not an option in your cell phone, sure thats how you do it in GTA … Is it not an option in your cell phone, sure thats how you do it in GTA on 360

i'll check to see if that works:thumbsup: but yesterday when i played it all i did was load up GTA 4 and i automatically got a prompt if i wanted to play the gay tony episode..:oops:

SuperEd

i bet you got a american version of GTA whats the sleeve code? GTA IV PS3 must have code on spine BLES-00229 (PAL VERSION)

new game

Original Poster

dontasciime;8471766

new game

Thank You it worked YOUR A STAR:-D

Np . There are a few people having trouble finding it to play. Some Co's of wrong region. eg US accounts store downloads
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2238
    2. What an absolute disgrace2154
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22

See more discussions