Help me please.....need help like yesterday lol!!

Found 9th Feb 2008
I just spoke to my dad! Well he said to me you forgotton havent you, i said what? he said its my 65th birthday arghhhhhh!!! I have forgotten his birthday, i need to buy him a small token gift, he has everything he could ever want so what do i get him??! He just said he might get himself a USB stick for transferring things over from his old pc so could get something like that, oh im stuck lol...

Any ideas would be appreciated

10 Comments

Banned

Take him out for a meal maybes:thumbsup:

I just bought my mum 3 red helium heart shaped ballons in Asda for £3 (deal posted:thumbsup:) and tied them to a box of chocs, you could tie them to a bottle of something...

How about an "ethical gift" many places sell them online, so you would be able to print out the gift certificate immediately to give him today.

presentaid.org/

helptheaged.org.uk/en-…gs/

are just a few examples.

A bus pass :whistling:

Tell him it's your belief that you may have been adopted, you're sickened that he's lied to you for all these years & refuse to speak to him for a week or so (until the whole birthday 'thing' is passed).......

Original Poster

PMSL!!! Some great things here, he has the bus pass believe it or not lol......

He is a fashoinable 65yr old, into all latest technology, has brand named clothing, etc etc thats what makes it so hard as he has money to go out and get anything he wants, he aint like normal fuddy duddeys you get pmsl

Banned

Sash6304;1561392

I just bought my mum 3 red helium heart shaped ballons in Asda for £3 … I just bought my mum 3 red helium heart shaped ballons in Asda for £3 (deal posted:thumbsup:) and tied them to a box of chocs, you could tie them to a bottle of something...

ohhh nice, wonder how long the string is as my mum deserves something like this but not sure how big her neck is

Original Poster

sassie;1561527

ohhh nice, wonder how long the string is as my mum deserves something … ohhh nice, wonder how long the string is as my mum deserves something like this but not sure how big her neck is

PMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

sassie;1561527

ohhh nice, wonder how long the string is as my mum deserves something … ohhh nice, wonder how long the string is as my mum deserves something like this but not sure how big her neck is

[CENTER] [FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"]NEVER cross "The Sasster" . . . .[/SIZE][/FONT]
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4804/notfunnydeadclownso2.jpg[/CENTER]

Get him one of the hidden objects game (spintop games website for demo's ) ... my dad is 83 has a laptop & plays these games all day long ! & well in into the early hrs !! :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247650
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114655
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2643
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21113

See more discussions