Groups

Help me plz girls

Hi Girls,
    I need some help regarding the Hair Dryer for some one.

So please suggest me which one i should buy and from where i can get the cheapest one...

ya some pros and cons as well....

I hope I will get good response from u all....

sorry for guys but if they have any good idea they are also welcome....

Waiting for your response

37 Comments

Banned

What about one of those ones that are supposed to put nice air particles back into the hair

Banned

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

87% shinier, 73% softer and silkier, 83% more moisturised and 90% reduced frizz.

:lol: how the hell do you measure softness and silkyness to that precision :roll: what a load of bull

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;3038507

What about one of those ones that are supposed to put nice air particles … What about one of those ones that are supposed to put nice air particles back into the hair

well I don't know which will be good i want to give this some one as a gift...

i saw really nice one half price for £17.50 in boots yesterday

Foosball Chum;3038507

What about one of those ones that are supposed to put nice air particles … What about one of those ones that are supposed to put nice air particles back into the hair

Id love to see the testings they done to prove the truth in those hair dryers.
    It seems far fetched..

I stick with my nicki clark hair dryer. Every hair dryer, and what it does causes some degree of damage to your hair. The trick is not to blow dry your hair every wash..... I often let mine dry naturally.

Banned

Foosball Chum;3038514

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4431118/Trail/searchtext%3EHAIR+DRYER.htm87% shinier, 73% softer and silkier, 83% more moisturised and 90% reduced frizz.:lol: how the hell do you measure softness and silkyness to that precision :roll: what a load of bull

pcnutta;3038525

Id love to see the testings they done to prove the truth in those hair … Id love to see the testings they done to prove the truth in those hair dryers.It seems far fetched..

Guess we think along the same lines hun ;-)

Banned

pcnutta;3038525

I stick with my nicki clark hair dryer. Every hair dryer, and what it … I stick with my nicki clark hair dryer. Every hair dryer, and what it does causes some degree of damage to your hair. The trick is not to blow dry your hair every wash..... I often let mine dry naturally.

Just has its own side effects, eh :-D

http://www.hairrepairteam.com/images/rebeccabefore.jpg

Original Poster

DIVA1977;3038524

i saw really nice one half price for £17.50 in boots yesterday

any clue which brand..

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;3038548

Just has its own side effects, eh :-D

plz don't suggest me some thing like this i will die...:?:?

i bought one from Tony and Guy... actually went to the salon and said id like to urchase one they use.... that was 8 years ago.... and its still going strong..was about 40-50 quid but damn its powerful! in a class of its own.

Original Poster

magicbeans;3038563

i bought one from Tony and Guy... actually went to the salon and said id … i bought one from Tony and Guy... actually went to the salon and said id like to urchase one they use.... that was 8 years ago.... and its still going strong..was about 40-50 quid but damn its powerful! in a class of its own.

ok budget is around 30 quid....

Junk;3038550

any clue which brand..

Im 95% certain it was this one however showing as full price here but was definitely half price as i was tempted even though i dont need one because of all teh extras

boots.com/web…051

[IMG]boots.scene7.com/is/…921?wid=200&hei=250&op_sharpen=1[/IMG]

Original Poster

DIVA1977;3038601

Im 95% certain it was this one however showing as full price here but was … Im 95% certain it was this one however showing as full price here but was definitely half price as i was tempted even though i dont need one because of all teh extrashttp://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=46480&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=11051[IMG]http://boots.scene7.com/is/image/Boots/10068921?wid=200&hei=250&op_sharpen=1[/IMG]

which boot store?

Junk;3038609

which boot store?

a south wales one

Original Poster

DIVA1977;3038620

a south wales one

thanks let me try in boots near my house

i would also try argos, asda and tesco they often reduce to clear old stock now to make way for newer lines for xmas. Ive often picked up bargains when i havent been looking for them

Original Poster

DIVA1977;3038679

i would also try argos, asda and tesco they often reduce to clear old … i would also try argos, asda and tesco they often reduce to clear old stock now to make way for newer lines for xmas. Ive often picked up bargains when i havent been looking for them

lol;-):whistling::whistling:

I look for a hairdryer with a long cord - they usually say salon length - i also prefer variable heat and speed switches so i can get the temperature just right - got mine from argos - they have plenty for £30.

Original Poster

tracy-h;3038716

I look for a hairdryer with a long cord - they usually say salon length - … I look for a hairdryer with a long cord - they usually say salon length - i also prefer variable heat and speed switches so i can get the temperature just right - got mine from argos - they have plenty for £30.

any good brand

I think Nicky Clarke or Babyliss are good

My haridresser got one of those straightening dryers and said it ruined her hair.

Are you buying it for long hair - is it curly or straight? Because i have long hair and find that when i want it curly i use the diffuser and when i want it straight i use the concentrator.

Original Poster

tracy-h;3038828

Are you buying it for long hair - is it curly or straight? Because i have … Are you buying it for long hair - is it curly or straight? Because i have long hair and find that when i want it curly i use the diffuser and when i want it straight i use the concentrator.

ya i am gone to buy this for long straight hair...

BaByliss Pro Speed Professional Expertise AC Dryer. 443/0982 - £24.99 looks good
    or

Toni&Guy 2000 Watt Hair Dryer. 442/0459 - £34.99 - look good but with no diffuser - depends on what the person needs.

Both Argos

Banned

Welcome tracey.....good advice hun :thumbsup:

im a bloke with a shaven head so dont know much but the wife looks for an "ac motor" it lasts longer and salon length cord (thats also how she likes her husband)

Thanks football Chum - i have had a few poo hairdryers in the past that have driven me nuts - looked long and hard for the one i have now.

Original Poster

tracy-h;3038882

BaByliss Pro Speed Professional Expertise AC Dryer. 443/0982 - £24.99 … BaByliss Pro Speed Professional Expertise AC Dryer. 443/0982 - £24.99 looks good orToni&Guy 2000 Watt Hair Dryer. 442/0459 - £34.99 - look good but with no diffuser - depends on what the person needs. Both Argos

she gone to use this as a normal dryer and some time may use to curl her hair....

I would go for something along the lines of the BaByliss one from Argos - comes with Diffuser and Concentrator, Salon Length Cord and variable heat/speed settings. Hope you find the right one.

Original Poster

tracy-h;3039003

I would go for something along the lines of the BaByliss one from Argos - … I would go for something along the lines of the BaByliss one from Argos - comes with Diffuser and Concentrator, Salon Length Cord and variable heat/speed settings. Hope you find the right one.

can u please tell me what is Diffuser and Concentrator,

A Diffuser is the large circular attachment with pronges and the concentrator is the thin one - not sure if i have done this right but there should be a pic below????
    http://www.tongtle.com/uploadfile/20070925141549577.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.tongtle.com/HAIR_DRYER_DT1053_32.html&h=306&w=300&sz=47&hl=en&start=18&usg=__hbC1Odf3O-N-cV2wB7r5Ag4TjoE=&tbnid=tDEny3QfpNxCOM:&tbnh=117&tbnw=115&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhairdryer%2Bconcentrator%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Nope - sorry dont know how to insert a pic

Original Poster

tracy-h;3039190

Nope - sorry dont know how to insert a pic

send me link

Its the link to the BaByliss Pro it has the concentrator attached to the end - it doesnt show the diffucer but if you look at the other hairdryers you will see the diffusers are the ones with pronges.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

]http//ww…htm

Original Poster

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27105
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1730
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2337
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1527

See more discussions