Groups

Help me spend my wages !!!!

It's gonna cost ya though..........

21 Comments

without trawling through it all whats it in aid of?

Nice gesture mate!!

Nice one MC. :-D

Banned

Thumbs up !

:thumbsup:

[COLOR=magenta]Hey Midlands..................... u owe another couple of quid :thumbsup: lol xx[/COLOR]

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2649760

[COLOR=magenta]Hey Midlands..................... u owe another couple of … [COLOR=magenta]Hey Midlands..................... u owe another couple of quid :thumbsup: lol xx[/COLOR]

Cheers post-it....that's already £2.82 I'm gonna have to donate at the end of the day :thumbsup:

midlandscomics;2649788

Cheers post-it....that's already £2.82 I'm gonna have to donate at the … Cheers post-it....that's already £2.82 I'm gonna have to donate at the end of the day :thumbsup:

[SIZE=5][COLOR=red]hey............ I have had a rummage in ur pockets....... I know u have lots of loose change in 'em!![/COLOR][/SIZE] ;-):whistling:

yellowsticker;2649800

[SIZE=5][COLOR=red]hey............ I have had a rummage in ur … [SIZE=5][COLOR=red]hey............ I have had a rummage in ur pockets....... I know u have lots of loose change in 'em!![/COLOR][/SIZE] ;-):whistling:

and nuts!! lol:thumbsup:

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;2649907

and nuts!! lol:thumbsup:

You know me too well :-D Thanks for spending some of my wages hun xx

this should really be kept to one Thread.
    spammed.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2649969

this should really be kept to one Thread.donated.

Cheers BG1 :thumbsup:

BG1 saw this and thought of you. Please take it with the humour that is intended.

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o346/hellfire1976/stopzp7.gif

[COLOR=red]Hey MC............looks like ur gonna have to do a bit more rummaging in ur pockets..............[/COLOR] :thumbsup:

]http//ww…893

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2650672

[COLOR=red]Hey MC............looks like ur gonna have to do a bit more … [COLOR=red]Hey MC............looks like ur gonna have to do a bit more rummaging in ur pockets..............[/COLOR] :thumbsup:]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/19606...&postcount=893

That's okay hun........I'm in a giving mood :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Shameless bump for the evening peeps to help me spend my wages :thumbsup:

midlandscomics;2651268

That's okay hun........I'm in a giving mood :thumbsup:

I have heard ur always in a 'giving' mood in the HUKD pub cellar ;-):whistling:

Original Poster

Right, just put my £6.19 (think I added it up correctly:oops:) in for the day.....lets see what damage you lot can do to my credit card tomorrow :thumbsup:

Original Poster

C'mon folks....... I've only got to put £7 something in today so far :-(

midlandscomics;2659506

C'mon folks....... I've only got to put £7 something in today so far :-(

[SIZE="4"]Not now you in't...
    go check what you're paying out this time!!!?![/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial34
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay614
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326

See more discussions