Groups
    EXPIRED

Help me with a lovely gift set I've 10 pound.

It's my mum's birthday I got her card and main present she asked for but she's extra special and jus wanted to get her a wee extra something with her main present as she knows she's getting that. can anyone help? I was thinking a deal on soap and glory or yankee or somethin jus nice for your wee mum's bday. I've just moved house so everything's a bit up in the air. I was planning the soap and glory set on here but didn't realise it's an old deal. wish it wouldn't show me expired deals. ok fellow bargain hunters hope you can help. I love this page and will be contributing all my crime bargain finds

15 Comments

Think about what you mum usually buys others for prezzies and you will find out what she loves ..

Original Poster

bits n bobs she buys us EVERYTHING (_;)

Take her out for lunch instead? Or to a pub that does two for a tenner etc.

Original Poster

ak post what I find

How about

Sanctuary Brimming Full of Love Gift

was £12.50
    now £9.37

I liked the name!

Read more at boots.com/en/…58/

Any real mum would love a kiss and a hug and to be told how much they mean - love is priceless and ultimately free

Maybe a bunch of flowers but I suspect it'd be better to save that £10 and make it grow so you could potentially buy something of value (if you understand me)

or you could make her a card and write 10 things about why she's special in it.

or get hold of a nice photo of you and her and put it in a frame

Baylis & Harding gift sets. Use SH2F for free delivery. m.debenhams.com/sea…ing

Original Poster

thank u all xxxx

Original Poster

I got a tigi bed head set and a radox set both for under 10 pound al make an ad. xxxx

Original Poster

I got her a tigi bead head hair set and a radox bath set both for under a 10er a

what are crime bargain finds ..... oO

A Yoyo

Original Poster

a deal a steal

Original Poster

FINISHED I GOT HER LOADS AND SHE'S AWAY WITH HER SWAG I ALWAYS SPEND MORE IL UPDATE YOU FORTNIGHTLY WITH MY FINDS
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1956
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26
      4. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1318

See more discussions