Groups

Help me with my Acer one please!

Got one of these in the Tesco deal and only used it for internet so far. Now trying to upload some video and it just keeps coming up no valid code! I've no idea what I'm doing and instructions are very vague, any ideas anyone?
    Thanks

6 Comments

Hi, It's not exactly clear what you're trying to do, where are you trying to upload this video too? A website? What operating system is it running (e.g. Windows / Linux / OSX etc).

I too got an acer one in the tesco deal last week;I'm on it now.I found the linux that was installed in it was pretty useless for vids and several other things.I really hated that I couldn't install simple aps on it like yahoo messenger.Which renders the built in webcam pretty useless.So I installed windows xp on it and I can do everything I could on my pc.

Original Poster

I just wanted to save the vid and then put it on facebook from the SD card. I'm a comp nerd so no idea how to swop the Linux for windows!

Original Poster

I've done it on the ancient pc, just have fingers crossed it keeps going!

lostscot;5136753

I just wanted to save the vid and then put it on facebook from the SD … I just wanted to save the vid and then put it on facebook from the SD card. I'm a comp nerd so no idea how to swop the Linux for windows!

Have a read through the tips on this thead :thumbsup:

]http//ww…263
    you might have to click back to page 1 thats just where i saved it

On there are instructions on how to install Windows onto the Acer Aspires

Original Poster

Thanks, now off to bed so I'll check those out tomorrow
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions