Expired

HELP!! - Minnie Mouse Cozy Coupe @ Argos

Found 19th Dec 2013
I saw this online - Little Tykes Minnie mouse cosy coupe ref 146/1026 and my daughter wants it for Christmas, yet its out of stock at every store in the country???? I cant seem to locate anywhere else that even sells this?? Really need your help or ill have a very upset little girly this Christmas, thanks in advance!!
Community Updates
10 Comments
Just checked my area Basildon and no stock for 10 miles
Oops sorry just read post and you knew that anyway
Edited by: "ttwcd" 19th Dec 2013
Have you called them??
Original Poster
Yes I called and the woman who just said sorry no stock anywhere? why is it up for sale then I wander ? ive just messaged argos through fb so waiting for there response - fingers crossed they tell me they can help
Sorry nothing in the north west x
eBay? x
http://www.pinkwhen.com/cozy-coupe-to-minnie-mouse-coupe-tutorial/

you could convert a pink princess one... this shows converting a red one..
Theres one available in dumfries scotland perhaps they could send to ur local
Original Poster
OOH Thanks everyone I have 2 old ones in the garden, not sure ill have time before xmas but I will be looking to do that next year perhaps x tried ebay cant seem to see them for sale anywhere else though??
Smyths the toy store have 2 different type of Minnie ride on's, here's the link for one of them:
http://www.smythstoys.com/ride-ons-97sc/disney-minnie-bowtique-car-6v-130925itm.aspx
One is just over £100, the other under £50. Not sure of stock availability but it might be a compromise if you get no luck?
Hope that helps!
There seems to be a few different types, not just the two. There's the 4 in 1 Minnie Activity Ride On (product code 127854), was £54.99 now £39.99. Minnie Bowtique Car 6V (code 130925) it's like a jeep, was £129.99 now £119.99. Minnie Push & Ride Trike (code 127816) was £79.99 now £69.99.
There might be a few more, and I don't know of stock levels.
Good Luck!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants