Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Help, missing Xbox game from library?

Posted 20th Dec 2021 (Posted 18 h, 19 m ago)
Hi, just went to reinstall Assassins Creed Valhalla, after only unstalling it last week, to try the new DLC and I can't find it anywhere, I've looked in the "all owned games library'.. I purchased the game with a code from the Argentina store, is this the reason it's not showing up? if so how would I get it back, thanks
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

Groups

8 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Does it show up as Downloadable in the store app?
  2. Avatar
    I went and checked my account and it's not showing up for me either - I wish I hadn't as I saw that FarCry 6 Ultimate edition has been further reduces after I bought it for £79.99 - it's now £59.99!
  3. Avatar
    Author
    Patty3720/12/2021 00:04

Thanks, I'll check after work, I havnt got the store app on my mob, only the Gamepass one..
  4. Avatar
    If it shows as something you need to purchase again. You may have to contact Microsoft to solve. Few threads online have had the same issue. Find the email with receipt or go into your MS account on the web browser and look for purchase history.

You can see if the game if free on the Xbox app and try force it to download through there as well.
    Edited by: "kos1c" 7 h, 16 m ago
  5. Avatar
    What bugs me are games that are still installable but don't display at all (things like Forza Horizon 2).
  6. Avatar
    Author
    kos1c20/12/2021 11:05

If it shows as something you need to purchase again. You may have to …If it shows as something you need to purchase again. You may have to contact Microsoft to solve. Few threads online have had the same issue. Find the email with receipt or go into your MS account on the web browser and look for purchase history.You can see if the game if free on the Xbox app and try force it to download through there as well.

Thanks, thing is though it was from the Argentine store with a code off Eneba, so no idea how I go bout that.. I dunno if changing my location on my xbox to Argentina and trying that way.. Never had to do that before though..
  7. Avatar
    malnuman20/12/2021 14:00

Thanks, thing is though it was from the Argentine store with a code off …Thanks, thing is though it was from the Argentine store with a code off Eneba, so no idea how I go bout that.. I dunno if changing my location on my xbox to Argentina and trying that way.. Never had to do that before though..

That may work. I haven't had the issue myself to have first hand on solving sadly.

But if you do manage to fix it. Do let us know
  8. Avatar
    Author
    Patty3720/12/2021 00:04

Thanks, finally managed to find it via the mobile App, no idea why it don't show on the console

kos1c20/12/2021 14:08

That may work. I haven't had the issue myself to have first hand on …That may work. I haven't had the issue myself to have first hand on solving sadly. But if you do manage to fix it. Do let us know

Hi, yeah I found it onn the mobile App, after a bit of faffing about... no idea why it's not showing on the console... Thanks for comments and help guys
    Edited by: "malnuman" 2 m ago
Post a comment
Top Merchants