Help Modular Sofa clips ????!!!!

Found 9th May 2010
Hello.
Please please please can someone tell me where I can get replacement clips that hold modular sofas together .. ( e.g. corner sofas) as a few of mine have fallen off and become lost..
And my sofa keeps sliding apart.. ive looked everywhere i can think of.. ive now emailed a few companies that sell this sort of sofa hoping that i will have some luck there..
I dont even know what they are called...
If anybody can help.. I will be very happy...

Thank You
Community Updates
MiscSofa
4 Comments
There is a thing called the sofa snap to hold this sort of sofa together. Its American but they have it on Ebay.

furniturepartsonline.com/sof…htm

You could always try phoning one of the sofa places and asking if they do replacements?
Leah_D;8565509

There is a thing called the sofa snap to hold this sort of sofa together. … There is a thing called the sofa snap to hold this sort of sofa together. Its American but they have it on Ebay.http://www.furniturepartsonline.com/sofa-connect.htmYou could always try phoning one of the sofa places and asking if they do replacements?

The last time this happened I used cable ties to hold them together, the only down side is you have to cut them off if rearranging things;-)
could you not contact them where you purchased from
DEALWARRIOR;8566163

The last time this happened I used cable ties to hold them together, the … The last time this happened I used cable ties to hold them together, the only down side is you have to cut them off if rearranging things;-)

How did you use cable ties?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants