Help Modular Sofa clips ????!!!!

4 replies
Found 9th May 2010
Hello.
Please please please can someone tell me where I can get replacement clips that hold modular sofas together .. ( e.g. corner sofas) as a few of mine have fallen off and become lost..
And my sofa keeps sliding apart.. ive looked everywhere i can think of.. ive now emailed a few companies that sell this sort of sofa hoping that i will have some luck there..
I dont even know what they are called...
If anybody can help.. I will be very happy...

Thank You

1. Misc
  2. Sofa
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sofa
4 Comments

There is a thing called the sofa snap to hold this sort of sofa together. Its American but they have it on Ebay.

furniturepartsonline.com/sof…htm

You could always try phoning one of the sofa places and asking if they do replacements?

Leah_D;8565509

There is a thing called the sofa snap to hold this sort of sofa together. … There is a thing called the sofa snap to hold this sort of sofa together. Its American but they have it on Ebay.http://www.furniturepartsonline.com/sofa-connect.htmYou could always try phoning one of the sofa places and asking if they do replacements?

The last time this happened I used cable ties to hold them together, the only down side is you have to cut them off if rearranging things;-)

Banned

could you not contact them where you purchased from

Original Poster

DEALWARRIOR;8566163

The last time this happened I used cable ties to hold them together, the … The last time this happened I used cable ties to hold them together, the only down side is you have to cut them off if rearranging things;-)

How did you use cable ties?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112
    2. Any PS4 News Here29313889
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2551
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.44

See more discussions