help my favourite top

Posted 15th Sep
3294779-5FFLb.jpgmy favourite top, I noticed like when went to iron.no idea how,

don't use no bleach,rest of clothes seem fine.

but is it bleach or different stain, I am hopping to get it out
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Has it got stuck in the washing machine next to the rubber seal and got smeared with all the greasy grime that gets trapped there?
Top tip - anything that needs ironing - Bin it - or get married - second thoughts - far cheaper to just bin it
Edited by: "rogparki" 15th Sep
Wash it again, add extra water mode and throw a little washing power inside the machine with it.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 15th Sep
deleted90213915/09/2019 22:19

Top tip - anything that needs ironing - Bin it - or get married - …Top tip - anything that needs ironing - Bin it - or get married - second thoughts - far cheaper to just bin it

Top tip from the wrinkly old man.
Haircut_10015/09/2019 22:18

Has it got stuck in the washing machine next to the rubber seal and got …Has it got stuck in the washing machine next to the rubber seal and got smeared with all the greasy grime that gets trapped there?

I clean my rubber seal so don't think I could be that
cmdr_elito15/09/2019 22:20

Wash it again, add extra water mode and throw a little washing power …Wash it again, add extra water mode and throw a little washing power inside the machine with it.

two washing powder pods or just one if it's all by self
fanpages15/09/2019 22:24

Top tip from the wrinkly old man.

Nearly right - Wrinkly ? Nah - Old ? , age is relative? as you well know when voting my golf deals cold
I got it back in with some vanish, wish me luck
Is it possibly a dye run from other clothes you had in the same wash load?
MiniMissyMoo16/09/2019 00:15

Is it possibly a dye run from other clothes you had in the same wash load?

it's Very possible, just gotta get rid of stain
Pricklerickle16/09/2019 01:06

it's Very possible, just gotta get rid of stain

There are products out there specifically for colour runs but I’ve never tried them. Hope you get the stain out but if it’s dried and been left for a while it can make it more difficult. Good luck.
Edited by: "MiniMissyMoo" 16th Sep
MiniMissyMoo16/09/2019 01:13

There are products out there specifically for colour runs but I’ve never t …There are products out there specifically for colour runs but I’ve never tried them. Hope you get the stain out but if it’s dried and been left for a while it can make it more difficult. Good luck.

yea in washing machine Friday night so dried two days, tried putting back in washing machine with vanish but no luck , might have to try dry cleaners
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants