Help!! my gorgeous kitchen floor, is it ruined???!

19 replies
Found 15th Dec 2008
my kids were sliding across it on their bottoms and it has big lines on it that don't wash off. I think it was the studs on my sons jeans that did the damage. Any suggestions?? wil give rep! oh by the way,it's lino type tiles

1. Misc
  2. Kitchen
14 Comments

We need pictures !

nikkib123;3766079

How do you remove scratches from linoleum?Answer Let it dry for 24 hours … How do you remove scratches from linoleum?Answer Let it dry for 24 hours without being walked on.

in a houshold kitchen? good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster

not gouged thankfully, just like rub marks

Banned

Rip that lino up i say.

[CENTER]http://images.paraorkut.com/img/graphics/6/20071105085429_18.gif[/CENTER]

Banned

Please don't spam the forums snow tiger else you'll get a ban.

Are they just marks? You could always try acetone and bleach, worked a treat for me :thumbsup: Might need to keep kids and pets away though as creates some nasty fumes!

lumoruk;3766399

Please don't spam the forums snow tiger else you'll get a ban.

saying good morning isn't spam! :roll:
(spam is a useless comment ;-) ......................)

Banned

snowtiger;3766637

saying good morning isn't spam! :roll: (spam is a useless comment ;-) … saying good morning isn't spam! :roll: (spam is a useless comment ;-) ......................)

Then say it with a useful comment.

lumoruk;3766675

Then say it with a useful comment.

What really isn't useful is you trying to tell other people how to say good morning, who do you think you are! don't be so rude.

10:30 and its only the first fight of the day? surely I must have overlooked some, otherwise, v slow day

Original Poster

thanks for all your help. am going to try and find those sponges, i think it's flash who make them:-D

I usually find nail polish remover gets rid of most stains or marks, though I'd test it on a small area first

Men's Deodorant, such as lynx. Spray and wash
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions