Groups

Help - my iphone has internet connection problems over 3G

I have an iphone 3G which is jailbroken and I use my 3 sim in it. It has suddenly developed internet connection problems where I am unable to connect to the web or check my email over 3G. I have full receptions bars so it is not a poor signal issue. It also works fine over wifi. Occasionally, I will get connection for a few minutes then it will go down again. I have tried respringing, rebooting, different APN settings etc but none works permanently. I get a message saying "Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding". For email, it says something like "cannot get mail. The connection to the server failed.

Can anyone help? Just to be clear, I have been using it since christmas and the problem only started last Thursday or so.

3 Comments

whatsThePoint;8353896

I think apple mentioned this might happen if you jailbreak it

Well, they are bound to arent they, as they want to bend you over on price of phone and all the software..

Is there a device reset code for thr iphone? maybe try that

Original Poster

jayjayuk1234;8353940

Well, they are bound to arent they, as they went to bed you over on price … Well, they are bound to arent they, as they went to bed you over on price of phone and all the software..Is there a device reset code for thr iphone? maybe try that

There is no reset code and I've tried resetting anyway. Thanks for the response though. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Help? Anyone? :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News45
      2. PlayStation Hacked Again?33
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020

See more discussions