Help my keywords has been replaced by 'all the highlights' how can I get it back???!!

Found 21st Dec 2017
I can't get my keywords feed up anymore it used to display automatically with the newest first - now it displays 'all the highlights' instead which I don't want - didn't ask for and can't see how to change back to keywords - help!! I still get notifications of keywords but that's the only way - I can't look through if I miss one or it won't show through link from notification - frustrated!!!!!
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
deleted800342
No idea, just when I get used to the app they change it.
Every time.
Same here, with all my keywords com no up in my notification feed instead. Last time it happened a quick reinstall sorted it out, but it’s stuck this time.
Alerts have been moved to your inbox. Don't know if you're using the website or an app but on the iOS app you access it via the envelope symbol on the bottom right of the screen.
Original Poster
northeastkev36 m ago

Alerts have been moved to your inbox. Don't know if you're using the …Alerts have been moved to your inbox. Don't know if you're using the website or an app but on the iOS app you access it via the envelope symbol on the bottom right of the screen.

Thanks very much 😻 🏼. Found the buggas!! Why oh why did they move it. Probs just to annoy me (personal thing..... 😹)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants