HELP! My new HTC DESIRE S has arrived but dont have a clue about apps or nothing or how to go about setting it up?? can anybody advise me? xx

as above
HELP.................
all Help appreciated x

9 Comments

this might help to get some apps Link

I take it came with instructions?

Banned

I was going to say, no offence but you'll be better off reading the instructions and looking at their website than getting someone on here to explain how your phone works

Original Poster

uk.androlib.com/and…spx
what do i need to do to add this application? x

Original Poster

i understand the phone, just not sure how to do the apps, and theres nothing about that in the instructions,wasn't expecting everyone to be helpful

you need to set up a google account, this will be on the phone when you 1st turn it on.

then if you want apps just click on the market place and select what apps you want from either FREE or PAID

Edited by: "garbage456" 19th Apr 2011

You need an account with google - like gmail email account - then hook up to android market and search for your app.

Or, just read the instructions, it tells you there, honestly it does, not kidding, try it.

moob

You need an account with google - like gmail email account - then hook up … You need an account with google - like gmail email account - then hook up to android market and search for your app.

Of which is the most stupid idea from HTC i have ever heard of.

RickT

Of which is the most stupid idea from HTC i have ever heard of.

It's the same for every Android phone, due to the Google association afaik.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2152
    2. Better watch out for these...913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763971
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions