help my uncle is going to the us on holiday and needs to fill in esta on line??? help please?

    My uncle is going to the US, but has to fill in ester under the waiver sceme before he goes, its replacing the form that you fill in when arriving in the country. He is British but apparently required to do so.


    you mean the travel authorisation...…_gb

    If you are travelling under the Visa Waiver Programme, you must have Travel Authorisation. You can receive Travel Authorisation by completing the online form.

    The application process may take up to 15-20 minutes and authorisation is normally granted immediately, but may take up to 72 hours.

    We recommend that you apply for authorisation at the time of booking or at least 72 hours before your flight, to ensure that you are able to travel. Those making late bookings can still apply, but there is a risk that they may not receive immediate confirmation.

    yes you have to go onto the website and fill it it they then email you back with the verification - my mate did it a few months ago…B24

    some people are charging for these I did not pay the lnk above is theone to use for filling in the form - easy form once obtained valid for 2 years, received mine instantly

    press english
    then the box on the left hand side at the bottom apply
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1525
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313798
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553748
      4. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78

      See more discussions