Groups

help - need a electric cooker must be 60cm wise any deals ?

Ok had my place for a while now but still no cooker ...
    I want an electric one and it must 60 cm wide
    any good deals ?

7 Comments

Co op Electrical, 2.01% Quidco
    CPE20, £20 off £249 spend, CPE30, £30 off £300 spend, CMD40, £40 off £400 spend
    coopelectricalshop.co.uk/Hou…ice
    Edited by: "ellenw" 7th Jan

Just ordered a black hot point double oven from Currys meant to be 329 got it for 289 (40 off 300 spend) with code HOT40A. Cooker was hae60ks in black for the 60cm.
    LKA20A for 20 off 299 spend.
    Tesco also had a lot of cookers on sale and ao.com have some reduced.

Edited by: "liannefairley15" 7th Jan

If money is tight ao do zero finance. I never uss finance usually but if its 0% i always take it as doesnt make sense not to

Check ao.com currys johnlewis etc and filter by 60cm.

If you can get gas i'd get that, cheaper and all round better than electric unless your house is ran off solar panels.

PenguinsForAll

Check ao.com currys johnlewis etc and filter by 60cm.If you can get gas … Check ao.com currys johnlewis etc and filter by 60cm.If you can get gas i'd get that, cheaper and all round better than electric unless your house is ran off solar panels.

Have to disagree on the gas argument, Fan electric ovens cook quicker saving money.

PenguinsForAll

Check ao.com currys johnlewis etc and filter by 60cm.If you can get gas … Check ao.com currys johnlewis etc and filter by 60cm.If you can get gas i'd get that, cheaper and all round better than electric unless your house is ran off solar panels.

If you use an electric cooker, you’ll use fewer units of energy but, b … If you use an electric cooker, you’ll use fewer units of energy but, because electricity costs more than gas per unit, this will end up costing you more. If you use your cooker for around five hours a week, our tests found that the cheapest gas cooker will cost about £13 a year to run, while the most expensive cookers - all-electric or dual-fuel - will cost closer to £50. Gas vs electric cookers: pros and consRead more: http://www.which.co.uk/reviews/freestanding-cookers/article/gas-cookers-vs-electric-cookers - Which?

That's not true. Gas is a lot cheaper than Electricity but you're right about fan assisted ovens cooking quicker and more evenly.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047163
      2. word association Game74044552
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767400
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1527

See more discussions