Groups
    EXPIRED

Help! Need A "Home Cinema System"

hello,

I need a home cinema system and could do with it beeing under £100 if poss!!

I'm looking for a sound system with a DVD player that supports DivX..

( that 1 that was on here from empire looked good but its gone now :-( )

please could someone help me find 1 cheap.

Thanks
    .Kev.

4 Comments

DIXONS.CO.UK (They also do a price promise if you find it any cheaper ! )

£85 (Think its £4.95 delivery. unless you can find a code ) + QUIDCO cashback

]Philips HTS3154 5.1 Channel 300W DVD Home Cinema System
    A stylish and compact digital system, the HTS3154 produces high quality Dolby and DTS multi-channel surround sound. Able to play practically any disc, it provides captivating home entertainment for the enjoyment of both movies and music.

300W - Power from satellite speakers Scart - Standard connection DivX Ultra - Plays downloaded movies USB Direct - Plug your device into the USB MP3 line-in - Play MP3s Dolby Digital - Surround sound experience Cables included - Scart and power
    Dolby prologic II YES An enhanced version of Pro Logic. Adds improved decoding for two-channel, non-encoded soundtracks and music
    Tuner Included NO Allows you to manually tune your system to the required frequency
    Subwoofer Included NO A speaker designed to reproduce very low bass frequencies, usually those below about 80 Hz
    Remote Control YES Enables you to operate your equipment from a remote handset
    Colour SILVER
    Digital inputs NO Allows the unit to receive digital signals (from a DAB or digital TV receiver, for example) without losing quality
    Digital outputs NO Allows the unit to send digital signals to another unit / system without losing the digital quality
    DTS YES A multichannel audio source for synchronised film sound operating (usually using 5 separate speakers)
    Radio Tuner Included NO Allows the system to receive radio channels and play them through the TV without the need for a separate unit
    TV Tuner Included NO Has a TV tuner built in to the system

Try this, doesn't support divx. These people usually do Grade A returns but not sure if this deal is just clearance and new. I bought a LCD tv from them & had no problems.

electrical-deals.co.uk/Ser…htm

Not sure where you live but Richer Sounds have quite a few of these.

richersounds.com/sho…-MR
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?37
      2. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?1318
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay12
      4. Recommendations for decent/cheap noise cancelling earphones please22

See more discussions