Groups
    EXPIRED

Help! - Need a new washing machine

Our washing machine has finally decided to stop working, therefore I'm on the hunt for a new one, but I have to be honest and say I know nothing about them. The last one we bought was a cheap Haier which has lasted just over 2 yrs - I'm looking for something that will last longer than this. The things we want are :

- Silver
    - At least 1400 spin speed
    - As good an energy rating as we can get
    - A digital display to show how long the wash 'has to go'
    - A quick wash of around 30 mins

So far we have found:

Hotpoint WMF760A - whitebox.co.uk/Mai…60A

Samsung WF8704RSS Silver - 1staudiovisual.co.uk/cat…tml

We have upto £400 to spend but looking to get the best deal we can for the machine that will last some time!

Please help!

3 Comments

Being a Bosch fan perhaps I am little biased here but you will definitely get a durable product.

Bosch WAE28364GB - £349.99 @ ]Electrical123.
    Bosch WAS28469GB - £459.00 @ ]Electrical123. (Best option imo. Slightly over budget though)
    BOSCH WAE24364G - £326.00 @ ]Dixons.

comet.co.uk/sho…8GB
    at little above your budget but this was Which? best buy when we were looking recently

i have always found comet fine - they offer extended guarantee and their repair men are always on time and very helpful (if needed)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
      2. one thing you're scared of4065
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553743
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313797

See more discussions