Groups

Help - Need a special present for Boyfriend's 21st but on a budget.

Hi,
    Its my boyfriend's 21st birthday in June, two days before I go travelling. I would like to get him some really nice gifts but I'm on a really tight budget as I need as much cash as possible for travelling. I make cakes so was thinking of doing him a cake in the shape of his car. I have also had some 'nice' photos done recently so was thinking of maybe an enlarged print or a photobook of the time we've been together.

I bought him a lambourghini ride and things like a wallet, aftershave, etc for Christmas. I really would like to get him something special. Anyone got any ideas? Cheers for the help, rep will be added. Becky x

15 Comments

for my 21st i got a ferrari, here it is....

argos.co.uk/sta…htm?_$ja=tsid:11527|cc:|prd:3862939|cat:toys+%26+games+%3E+creative+and+discovery+toys+%3E+model+kits

Original Poster

Haha like it he got a model car last birthday and still hasn't made it so need more ideas x

A photobook is a good idea but how about doing some of the nice pics of you together but then at the back, add some "special pics" of you in some sexy lingerie or maybe topless so then he can see what he's missing while you're away

Failing that, how bout a nice watch or dog tag or something with something special engraved on it?
    Depends on what your tight budget is really?

Original Poster

Yeah I was thinking that with the photobook as I have had some nice photos done but don't want to seem all me, me, me lol. I was also thinking of making a little cheeky voucher book as this wouldn't cost much, my mate suggested '21 cheeky favours' as its his 21st x

cook him his favorite meal aswell, cheaper than going out

give him some 'personal services' vouchers that he can cash in at any time, itll be the best present he's ever had

Easy-
    Start an argument with him say 2 days before his birthday, tell him its over, you go travelling, he gets to play around (so do you), when you finish your travels tell him you made a big mistake and get back together.

Everyones a winner and you save a few quid :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Lol don't be so cynical, I'm only going for a couple of months and he wants to stay together. So far I've got ideas of photobook, 21 cheeky favours voucher book, cook him a meal, bake him a special cake, cook him a meal, any other ideas? x

beckles88;8589532

Lol don't be so cynical, I'm only going for a couple of months , any … Lol don't be so cynical, I'm only going for a couple of months , any other ideas? x

Borrow him your best friend, he'll love it

just cook him a meal...night in and all that associated stuff...if he is only 21 he wont be that bothered anyway

Banned

at 21 its worth a celebration....do something he will remember

go for a meal and then the theatre or a comedy show or something

go see four lions:)

beckles88;8589532

Lol don't be so cynical, I'm only going for a couple of months and he … Lol don't be so cynical, I'm only going for a couple of months and he wants to stay together. So far I've got ideas of photobook, 21 cheeky favours voucher book, cook him a meal, bake him a special cake, cook him a meal, any other ideas? x

Id be pretty gone if I got a photobook from my gf on my 21st, unless I was a closet homo...

maybe thats just me though.

Banned

Bully;8589711

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cameron-Rise-Conservative-Francis-Elliott/dp/0007243669

amazon.co.uk/Tim…935

transit;8589417

Easy- Start an argument with him say 2 days before his birthday, tell him … Easy- Start an argument with him say 2 days before his birthday, tell him its over, you go travelling, he gets to play around (so do you), when you finish your travels tell him you made a big mistake and get back together.Everyones a winner and you save a few quid :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: lol..
    How about, going for a nice meal, book a hotel, and say as its his birthday, he can do what ever he likes................... whether that be with you or watching the World Cup!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are the free antivirus any good?78
      2. LG G4 Replacement44
      3. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo44
      4. Disney descendants duvet35

See more discussions