Help need a toilet flush valve with a 2.5" outlet

Found 8th Feb 2015
Help need a toilet flush valve with a 2.5" outlet, can't find any that size, help!!!
Community Updates
14 Comments
check Amazon?
Original Poster
fawkes99

check Amazon?

Can't find anything on Amazon
two secs
alibaba.com

to be honest though you may be better replacing the whole unit so that if you need to fix anything in future its all standard sizes?
Original Poster

Comment

bubblegum2910

try … try screwfixhttp://www.screwfix.com/c/bathrooms-kitchens/fill-flush-valves/cat831618

I have and they are upto 2" only
Original Poster

Comment

fawkes99

alibaba.comto be honest though you may be better replacing the whole unit … alibaba.comto be honest though you may be better replacing the whole unit so that if you need to fix anything in future its all standard sizes?

that sounds expensive, it's a 5 year old house and toilet is good otherwise, can't believe I can't find one anywhere
try contacting fluid master directly ?
Original Poster
Re-measured and the hole is 60mm so slightly less than 2.5"!
Original Poster
fawkes99

try contacting fluid master directly ?

Thanks, I think I will tomorrow.
buy a standard one as the hole is always bigger and the wide washer and nut will cover it
Original Poster
kash2013

buy a standard one as the hole is always bigger and the wide washer and … buy a standard one as the hole is always bigger and the wide washer and nut will cover it

I tried that today with a 2" one and it didn't work! Trip to plumbers merchant tomorrow I think.
funny you ask as I have just replaced a 2.5" one that was leaking into the pan. I used the fluid master duel flush from screwfix £9.99. it fitted using the included rubber insert but now need to get a rubber doughnut as original too big for it.
Product Code: 51173
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions