HELP - Need a Wshing Machine - something decent with a discount - Zannussi, Bosch - not a self-combusting Beko one

11 replies
Found 11th Feb
All the prices seem to have gone up at Currys, Argos, etc.

11 Comments

Currys are doing a £50 off promotion on Hotpoint washing machines using code HOTPOINT50, if that helps?

Nothing wrong with a Beko nowadays.

Some decent LG's now with ten years warranty on the drums. Don't forget if go for Beko or most uk makes you are going for old technology with a fancy face.

aeg at kitchenappliances123 which are a premier aeg stockists so everything has a 5 year guarantee included in the price. great personal service...recommended company paid around 535 for mine

paulmckinnon359

aeg at kitchenappliances123 which are a premier aeg stockists so … aeg at kitchenappliances123 which are a premier aeg stockists so everything has a 5 year guarantee included in the price. great personal service...recommended company paid around 535 for mine

Miele is the only one with lasts long long time. Others are almost the same.

Had an LG for years. Still going strong with the direct drive drum. can't fault it.

Grundig 5year warranty

Rimi

Miele is the only one with lasts long long time. Others are almost the … Miele is the only one with lasts long long time. Others are almost the same.

​agree in part Rimi, great make and great machine it's the engineer and parts costs of miele are the most expensive(experienced this first hand a couple of years back)

paulmckinnon359

​agree in part Rimi, great make and great machine it's the engineer and p … ​agree in part Rimi, great make and great machine it's the engineer and parts costs of miele are the most expensive(experienced this first hand a couple of years back)

My parents have Miele for 21 years now and never required any service.
Mine is 14 years and still is running strong without any need for repairs.
Brother had Bosh and Zanussi; Bosh required repairs after 4 years of use and Zanussi after 7years.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74848
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    3. Win free gin for a year99
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65

See more discussions