Groups

Help Need, looking for gold shoes.

Right im not very good at this as i don't normally dress up and wear high heels but i have a works night out and all the girls are wearing dresses. Got the dress now im struggling to find shoes to go with it.

I have been told the best colour would be gold to go with my dress but have no idea where to start looking for shoes.

Thanks In advance.

18 Comments

Banned

hi i got a pair from new look last week(for a wedding)
    they have a big selection of gold footwear in this season
    hope this helps

i recommend newlook too, i saw gold ones there last weekend :thumbsup:

Original Poster

rangers2009;3440581

hi i got a pair from new look last week(for a wedding)they have a big … hi i got a pair from new look last week(for a wedding)they have a big selection of gold footwear in this seasonhope this helps

ilovelilac;3440624

i recommend newlook too, i saw gold ones there last weekend :thumbsup:

Im on there website but can only find one pair and i don't like them, looks like im going to have to go in town and have a look in the store. Thanks for the help.

i dont know what style of shoes you are after, check dorothy perkins too

dorothyperkins.com/web…oes

dolcis do gold shoes and are quite nice shoes. i find new look are good esp if u r looking to wear them as a one off....but dolcis are defo more comfy. im not a heels person either, but ehrn i do wear them they have to be comfy!

Original Poster

Ok what you think i have posted the dress i bought, do you think the shoes go?

]http//ww…h=0

]http//ww…rn=

i wudnt wear gold with that shade of green tbh, maybe its just me i'm also not into wearing dresses and heels
    personally i would get a black shoe or even green rather than gold

they are perfect and the dress is georgeous - have a great time, thoe whose will go with lots of other things as well
    the dress would look fine with black very strappy sandals too

Original Poster

See i thought white would be nice too and i was told no that won't go so i have no idea what would go so if you have any tips it would be much appreciated.

Original Poster

Ok away to nip out for lunch, i will be back to see all you lovely ladies idea. since you all seem to have more idea than me. Thanks again. WIll add rep when back xxx

a white shoe doesnt sound too bad, im not a fashion expert, my wardrobe is primary black

Banned

BlondeBella;3440895

Ok away to nip out for lunch, i will be back to see all you lovely ladies … Ok away to nip out for lunch, i will be back to see all you lovely ladies idea. since you all seem to have more idea than me. Thanks again. WIll add rep when back xxx

hi again i think silver would be a nice colour for that dress
    u could really get away with a few colours depending on accessories ect.
    (black,white & silver)
    i wouldnt go for gold with that shade of green though
    hope u get on ok:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;3440941

a white shoe doesnt sound too bad, im not a fashion expert, my wardrobe … a white shoe doesnt sound too bad, im not a fashion expert, my wardrobe is primary black

My wardrobe consists of jeans and jumpers.

Original Poster

rangers2009;3441153

hi again i think silver would be a nice colour for that dressu could … hi again i think silver would be a nice colour for that dressu could really get away with a few colours depending on accessories ect.(black,white & silver)i wouldnt go for gold with that shade of green thoughhope u get on ok:thumbsup:

Ok this is going to harder than i thought, i might buy a few different collours of shoes and try to see which one i like best. I Think i might get silver or black.

Banned

BlondeBella;3441517

Ok this is going to harder than i thought, i might buy a few different … Ok this is going to harder than i thought, i might buy a few different collours of shoes and try to see which one i like best. I Think i might get silver or black.

good luck & happy shopping lol

]River Island have some gold diamanté shoes that would look stunning

goodluck, black is the safest bet :thumbsup:

wow, those heels are fab! will look great with your dress.

edit: oh, didn't realise you were gonna opt for silver and black.. though black?! hmm...i dunno. bit dull for the party season...i reckon the gold would look the nicest
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 10% Argos code with glitch22
      2. Safest type of external hard drive?33
      3. Jury service47
      4. Three connection56

See more discussions