Groups

Help! Need new bluray player to work with my tv remote

I need to get a new bluray player as my old one appears to be dying.

I have a panasonic tv and would like to get a panasonic bluray player so I can control it with the tv remote. The reason for this is the player is behind cupboard doors so to pause a film I have to get up and open the cupboard for the remote to work!

Will this feature work with most or all recent panasonic bluray players? My tv is about a year or so old and is this model...panasonic.com/uk/…tml

Bluray player doesn't need to be 3D as my tv isn't, but I realise most players are these days. Any suggestions?

Thanks

5 Comments

Original Poster

You just need a bluray player that is compatible with your tv over HDMI CEC. I can control my bluray player with my AMP or TV remote.

When you open the cupboard to put the disk in leave it open for the remote to work

I have a 2006 Panasonic viera and bought the Panasonic blu ray from very for £75.all works fine!....its still in stock.

Original Poster

ding

When you open the cupboard to put the disk in leave it open for the … When you open the cupboard to put the disk in leave it open for the remote to work

The missus wouldn't have that!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1920
      2. Battery drain on iOS 111322
      3. Any advice on mobile networks.88
      4. How to cancel Sky subscription912

See more discussions